Can welchol cause diareha?

Anonymous

Yes, a side effect is diarrhea.- You must drink plenty of fluids, keep yourself hydrated and contact your Dr. asap.-

Click on the link to read more about this medication:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welchol

Take care.-

Maso I right, (it also has the effect of constipation as well) but as he advised you need to be sure you get plenty of fluids to replace what you loose and also notify your doctor of this, it's very important to keep yourself well hydrated. hope you feel better soon please take good care,

If you are eating a lot of high fat foods, as well as high cholesterol foods, yes it really can. The welchol website recommends taking it with food/plenty of liquids.

www.welchol.com this us their website, they have a lot of information about it.