Can we break or crush lorazepam tablets?

Arshia,
Yes, lorazepam can be crushed if a patient is unable to swallow it whole. If you decide to put it in food or a drink, have the patient consume it quickly or it will have little to no effect. Hope this helps.

Good answer and you are right it doesn't last long if you don't consume it right away. You can also let it dissolve under your tongue it works great and fast that way. If you do that though make sure and rinse your mouth afterwards and drink some water. It may taste yucky but it works. Hope this added tidbit helps