Can vyvanse cause you to fail a drug test and if so what does it show up as?

You will more than likely show up positive for amphetamines.

How does Vicodin, Tylenol w/codine, and percocet show up on a drug test?

I have a prescription but wanting to know because one is almost expired and don't want to take one if it will show up separately and cause me to ...

What drugs show up on a doctor's drug test?

I'm prescribed to Adderall and I had to take a drug test to make sure I'm not on other narcotics. If I took phentermine and vyvanse will it ...

How do you get a Vyvanse 40 mg out of your system within 24hrs?

How do you get a Vyvanse 40 mg out of your system within 24hrs? I have messed up big time, im in a drug and alcohol rehab and this morning I took ...

Vyvanse 60mg in a drug test Screening?

Will the following show up? Amphetamines>5000 - <1000, Benzodiazepine, Cannabinoids(THC)<50 - <50, cocaine metabolite, Opiates, Methadone ...

Will phenegran make me fail a drug test?

I take saouboxen on a daily basis and have been sick latley they prescribed phenegran for it but i need to make sure it doesnt show up in a drug test