Can voltaren gel be bought over the counter and what's the name? Where can it be found?

I am pretty sure Voltaren gel is a prescription only medicine.

http://www.drugs.com/voltaren-gel.html

How does Voltaren Patch compare to Voltaren Gel in relieving lower back pain?

I was prescribed the patch yesterday, now I see there is a gel on the market. No one mentions the price of the gel, the patch is VERY expensive, but ...

Voltaren Gel - I have been prescribed viltaren gel 1% to use on muscles on the back of my head. I?

... am concerned about using so close to the brain. Should I be concerned?

Voltaren Gel - can voltaen gel cause excessive sweating?

I used to take Voltaren in pill form but my endoscopy showed a lot of irritation. I was recently given the gel and it work with the pain I experience ...

Is Voltaren Gel in the process of switching from prescription medication to "over the counter"?

I found out that in all countries besides the USA, Voltaren Gel is an OTC drug but here in the USA it requires a prescription. It is also very cheap ...