Can voltaren gel be bought over the counter and what's the name? Where can it be found?

I am pretty sure Voltaren gel is a prescription only medicine.

http://www.drugs.com/voltaren-gel.html

Voltaren Gel - Does it work?

I recently heard about Voltaren Gel for treatment of Osteoarthritis. I'm wondering if anyone has used it and does it work in relieving the pain? ...

Voltaren Gel - I was prescribed Voltaren due to inflammation caused by a bone spur in my elbow. Has

... anyone else ever heard of it being used for this?

Why is voltaren gel no longer available from the supplier?

I have been using Voltaren gel for hip bursitis with great results. Now my pharmacist tells me that he can no longer get it from his supplier. I ...

How can I purchase voltaren gel ( diclofenac sodium topical gel ) 1%?

i use it to rub when ever i have pains in my joints i am 64 yrs old

Is Voltaren Gel in the process of switching from prescription medication to "over the counter"?

I found out that in all countries besides the USA, Voltaren Gel is an OTC drug but here in the USA it requires a prescription. It is also very cheap ...