Can visine knock you out?

Visine should not knock you out.

Visine use and congenital Ptosis?

I have congenital Ptosis (a droopy eyelid from birth) and at 20 years of age I have now used visine for one year to open the eye , making it appear ...

Neurontin - Does gabapentin ever cause dryness of the eyes or other eye problems?

I am taking 600 mg 3 times daily for shingles related neuro pain and I am experiencing dry eyes and seeing floaters (spots). I was wondering if ...

If using visine on a daily basis one drop in each eye in the morning and at dinnertime for a year?

... dangerous and if redness occurs if u stop using visine is there a chance your eyes can still clear up after a while or is the redness going to be ...

Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% hurt eyes?

I have been using Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% for nearly 2 weeks for dry and irritated eyes but I have been noticing for the last few days that have they ...