Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

Why is there not a better delivery system for Lasix than the syringe method,why not a tablet?

My Lasix prescription for 30 days came in a little bottle accompanied by a syringe,the syringe did not reach the small amount of liquid in the ...

Does anyone have burning sensation while Enbrel medication is being injected?

I am using the 50mg prefilled syringe once weekly. What can be done about the burning? Does icing the site prior to injection help?

I was bitten by a dog.A health worker suggested for anti rabies. She gave me antirabies. one thing i

... am in confusion, she took about 20 minutes for injecting me because she was busy.she poured the drug in syringe and went for another patient and ...

Peginterferon Alfa-2A - Help, I think I messed up my second INterferon , at docs request bought?

..wrong size. insulin syringes, had my bigger ones from before, anyways I started to load the insulin syring and there was some in my dosing vial and ...

What happens if propofol is injected while the syringe is not properly in your veins?

i had propofol injected while having surgery for a stent inserted for kidney stones. The IV was not properly in my veins and when the Propofol was ...