Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

If a person got injected into his or her heart with?

1 % lidocaine using a 3 cc syringe what would happen

When I fill my syringe with Humulin R, a cloudy ball forms inside?

That gets injected into me. What is that ball and is it harmful? It happens with about half the syringes I use.

Do prefilled syringes need de-airation prior to injection?

What is the max allowed amount of air?When the contents from vials are injected these are taken up using a syringe, and prior injection the syringe ...

What happens if propofol is injected while the syringe is not properly in your veins?

i had propofol injected while having surgery for a stent inserted for kidney stones. The IV was not properly in my veins and when the Propofol was ...

When giving an I.M can you give the 2 injections in the same needle by changing the syringe?

example of this being ativan in one syringe and haloperidol in the other. Can the syringe be changed while the needle is in the person