Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

Why is there not a better delivery system for Lasix than the syringe method,why not a tablet?

My Lasix prescription for 30 days came in a little bottle accompanied by a syringe,the syringe did not reach the small amount of liquid in the ...

When I fill my syringe with Humulin R, a cloudy ball forms inside?

That gets injected into me. What is that ball and is it harmful? It happens with about half the syringes I use.

Do prefilled syringes need de-airation prior to injection?

What is the max allowed amount of air?When the contents from vials are injected these are taken up using a syringe, and prior injection the syringe ...

What happens if propofol is injected while the syringe is not properly in your veins?

i had propofol injected while having surgery for a stent inserted for kidney stones. The IV was not properly in my veins and when the Propofol was ...

Anyone want an extra Humira syringe free?

I was on a Humira for a while. My doctor switched me to another drug. I have an extra syringe and I know how expensive they are. I don't want to ...

1 answer 16 days ago