Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

Why is there not a better delivery system for Lasix than the syringe method,why not a tablet?

My Lasix prescription for 30 days came in a little bottle accompanied by a syringe,the syringe did not reach the small amount of liquid in the ...

Does anyone have burning sensation while Enbrel medication is being injected?

I am using the 50mg prefilled syringe once weekly. What can be done about the burning? Does icing the site prior to injection help?

Do prefilled syringes need de-airation prior to injection?

What is the max allowed amount of air?When the contents from vials are injected these are taken up using a syringe, and prior injection the syringe ...

What happens if propofol is injected while the syringe is not properly in your veins?

i had propofol injected while having surgery for a stent inserted for kidney stones. The IV was not properly in my veins and when the Propofol was ...

When giving an I.M can you give the 2 injections in the same needle by changing the syringe?

example of this being ativan in one syringe and haloperidol in the other. Can the syringe be changed while the needle is in the person