Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

Why is there not a better delivery system for Lasix than the syringe method,why not a tablet?

My Lasix prescription for 30 days came in a little bottle accompanied by a syringe,the syringe did not reach the small amount of liquid in the ...

Hello everyone. So, I've gotten myself in quite a huge mess. Just under 5 years ago I was prescribed

... Vicodin and Percocet for my first herpes outbreak. It was insanely painful and was also injected with Dilaudid for the pain. When I got home with ...

If a person got injected into his or her heart with?

1 % lidocaine using a 3 cc syringe what would happen

What happens if propofol is injected while the syringe is not properly in your veins?

i had propofol injected while having surgery for a stent inserted for kidney stones. The IV was not properly in my veins and when the Propofol was ...