Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

I was bitten by a dog.A health worker suggested for anti rabies. She gave me antirabies. one thing i

... am in confusion, she took about 20 minutes for injecting me because she was busy.she poured the drug in syringe and went for another patient and ...

If a person got injected into his or her heart with?

1 % lidocaine using a 3 cc syringe what would happen

When I fill my syringe with Humulin R, a cloudy ball forms inside?

That gets injected into me. What is that ball and is it harmful? It happens with about half the syringes I use.

What happens if propofol is injected while the syringe is not properly in your veins?

i had propofol injected while having surgery for a stent inserted for kidney stones. The IV was not properly in my veins and when the Propofol was ...

When giving an I.M can you give the 2 injections in the same needle by changing the syringe?

example of this being ativan in one syringe and haloperidol in the other. Can the syringe be changed while the needle is in the person