Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

I was bitten by a dog.A health worker suggested for anti rabies. She gave me antirabies. one thing i

... am in confusion, she took about 20 minutes for injecting me because she was busy.she poured the drug in syringe and went for another patient and ...

Hello everyone. So, I've gotten myself in quite a huge mess. Just under 5 years ago I was prescribed

... Vicodin and Percocet for my first herpes outbreak. It was insanely painful and was also injected with Dilaudid for the pain. When I got home with ...

When I fill my syringe with Humulin R, a cloudy ball forms inside?

That gets injected into me. What is that ball and is it harmful? It happens with about half the syringes I use.

Do prefilled syringes need de-airation prior to injection?

What is the max allowed amount of air?When the contents from vials are injected these are taken up using a syringe, and prior injection the syringe ...

What happens if propofol is injected while the syringe is not properly in your veins?

i had propofol injected while having surgery for a stent inserted for kidney stones. The IV was not properly in my veins and when the Propofol was ...