Can vicodin be injected through syringe?

why are you asking is more important

Hello everyone. So, I've gotten myself in quite a huge mess. Just under 5 years ago I was prescribed

... Vicodin and Percocet for my first herpes outbreak. It was insanely painful and was also injected with Dilaudid for the pain. When I got home with ...

If a person got injected into his or her heart with?

1 % lidocaine using a 3 cc syringe what would happen

When I fill my syringe with Humulin R, a cloudy ball forms inside?

That gets injected into me. What is that ball and is it harmful? It happens with about half the syringes I use.

What happens if propofol is injected while the syringe is not properly in your veins?

i had propofol injected while having surgery for a stent inserted for kidney stones. The IV was not properly in my veins and when the Propofol was ...

Anyone want an extra Humira syringe free?

I was on a Humira for a while. My doctor switched me to another drug. I have an extra syringe and I know how expensive they are. I don't want to ...