Can Vibra-Tabs treat strep throat?

Vibra-tabs are not used to treat strep throat. Penicillin and amoxicillin are drugs of choice.
Vibra-Tabs contain doxycycline, a tetracycline antibiotic.
See: http://www.drugs.com/enc/strep-throat.html

Im taking 600mg per dose of clindamycin for strep throat. how many doses in 24 hours. adult?

I was treated 2 weeks ago for strep with amoxicillian,slowly got better and now its back? Maybe super strep?

Is bactrim indicated for strep throat?

My niece is experiencing swollen glands on the side of her throat. It is inflammed and red. She has no fever but was administered Motrin. She has ...

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - Does ratio aclavulanate treat strep throat?

I am taking this medication, for strep throat, will it treat the infection? If it does how long after taking the meds am I not contagious? And can I ...

Sore Ear and Throat?

I've had a sore throat (not scratchy) for over a week and a sore right ear with difficulty swallowing. My doctor prescribed a z-pack and ...