Can Vibra-Tabs treat strep throat?

Vibra-tabs are not used to treat strep throat. Penicillin and amoxicillin are drugs of choice.
Vibra-Tabs contain doxycycline, a tetracycline antibiotic.
See: http://www.drugs.com/enc/strep-throat.html

Can cephalexin treat strep throat?

My daughter is taking cephalexin and she doesnt seem to be getting better, her throat is worse and I think she might have strep throat. Will ...

Im taking 600mg per dose of clindamycin for strep throat. how many doses in 24 hours. adult?

I was treated 2 weeks ago for strep with amoxicillian,slowly got better and now its back? Maybe super strep?

Is bactrim indicated for strep throat?

My niece is experiencing swollen glands on the side of her throat. It is inflammed and red. She has no fever but was administered Motrin. She has ...

Can amoxicillian 500 mg, be used for strep throat?

My son is 17 yrs old, and shows all the signs for strep. Sore throat, redness, and white patches, temperature of 101.6 under arm with ibeprophen, ...