Can verapamil be taken with trazodome, celexa and klonopin?

Verapamil is a calcium channel blocker used for blood pressure control. I don't know your medical history but you should be ok using it with those meds at the correct dose to be determined by your dr.

Rean 12 Jul 2010

Thank you Robert-325, but I don't take Verapamil. I am sure that you answer is useful to someone. Have a blessed day!

This link on the Interactions Checker would give you all the information that you seek:,2297-0,679-335,703-357, hope it helps?

Rean 12 Jul 2010

It does. I am new to this web-site and was unaware of this link. Thanks.

Rajive Goel 13 Jul 2010

Welcome, & stay well!

I dont even think that trazodone and klonopin should be taken together.

jelm, I have been taking Verapimil 240 and celexa for 3 years with no problems. Hope this makes you feel better. Peace be with you. Nana.