Can u use sulfameth or penicillin for yeast infections?

Anonymous

Hi
I don't know about the sulfameth, but pennicillin will make it much worse!!
Any antibiotic can CAUSE a yeast infection.
Go to your nearest pharmacy and buy Monistat. If you are confused, have the pharmacist help you, that is their job!!
Best wishes

Anonymous

Just another thought on this, if you have never had a yeast infection, you should see your doctor so they can determine that it is yeast & not something else before it's treated. They can give you a one pill solution if it's yeast. If you go the monistat route, if you don't feel better in a few days please make an appointment with you doctor for further evaluation...

annoymous69 29 Dec 2011

Ok its just itching nothing else I thought it might be yeast... ill go have it checked thx..

Anonymous 29 Dec 2011

You are very welcome... Mary