Can u take Clonazepam and a muscle relaxer called Tizanidine together?

Sedation is a major side effect of tizanidine and may be potentiated by coadministration with other substances that have central nervous system-depressant effects or that may commonly cause drowsiness.

MANAGEMENT: Use of tizanidine with other substances that commonly cause sedation should be approached with caution, particularly in elderly or debilitated patients. Ambulatory patients should be counseled to avoid hazardous activities requiring complete mental alertness and motor coordination until they know how these agents affect them, and to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities.

Read more:,2205-0#ixzz0psQTEfJ7