Can u slam fentanyl transdermal system?

You can ,you will be high as a kite all day (100mg) then what happens next. You die. I really mean that stay the hell away from it people who live in my area are dpoppin like flies ny,nj,vt,nh- connecticut you have to wait 5 days for it so it can be sent via fed ex,ups-thats how bad it is here

blackgunsam 16 Mar 2011

this person knows what their talking about! only my friend didn't last all day. he died within the hour. sad

alana21 9 Oct 2011

Yeah, you can do that. If you're an IDIOT.

People (I use the term lightly) like you make it hard for the rest of us who suffer from horrible, life altering pain, to get the medicines we need. For every idiot who fools around with controlled substances in a stupid way, there are ten or more Congresspeople, physicians, and other legislators who are ready to make it even harder for us to manage our REAL pain.

You are why "they" call it DOPE. Thanks for nothing, Idiot. You must be a real prize.