Can u inject trazadone?

no,they have a ER capsule though

Why would you want to do that even if you could? its an antidepressant and will not get you high.

What is best for sleep, Ambien or Trazadone or both?

I am prescribed ambien and trazadone for insomnia I only sleep for short periods of time? Now when I got the ambien I was told that it was the ...

What happens to your body when you accidentally take trazadone in the morning. 110 mg?

My husband may have taken a trazadone the other morning and first he got really really tired just all of a sudden, the deathly sick and then passed ...

Trazodone has a black box label now. Why does your web site not show that?

In 2011, my sister was given trazadone for insomnia. She shot herself in the head thinking she was going back to January and was going to wake up. ...

Trazodone - trazadone is great for anxiety and depression but the nightmares?

I'm taking ambien with the trazodone and it knocks me out but I'm experiencing bad dreams all night long. They wake me up, but I go back to ...

Lamotrigine - I recently had a really bad bout of depression; I missed work for 2 weeks and had?

... to go to the hospital. I have suffered from depression on and off since I was 17 (now 36), but never like this. I was taking Prozac and ...