Can u inject trazadone?

no,they have a ER capsule though

Why would you want to do that even if you could? its an antidepressant and will not get you high.

Trazodone - WHY GIVE ME TRAZADONE FOR DEPRESSION WHEN IT CAN CAUSE DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS?

I am prescribed trazadone for anxiety and low mood but am concerned that it says this tablet can cause depression and suicidal thoughts.

What happens to your body when you accidentally take trazadone in the morning. 110 mg?

My husband may have taken a trazadone the other morning and first he got really really tired just all of a sudden, the deathly sick and then passed ...

Trazodone - trazadone is great for anxiety and depression but the nightmares?

I'm taking ambien with the trazodone and it knocks me out but I'm experiencing bad dreams all night long. They wake me up, but I go back to ...

Lamotrigine - I recently had a really bad bout of depression; I missed work for 2 weeks and had?

... to go to the hospital. I have suffered from depression on and off since I was 17 (now 36), but never like this. I was taking Prozac and ...

Brintellix like Trazadone???

My Dr. said Brintellix is related to Trazadone. I can't believe that and think he is confused. Any knowledge on the subject??