Can u inject trazadone?

no,they have a ER capsule though

Why would you want to do that even if you could? its an antidepressant and will not get you high.

What is best for sleep, Ambien or Trazadone or both?

I am prescribed ambien and trazadone for insomnia I only sleep for short periods of time? Now when I got the ambien I was told that it was the ...

Trazodone - I have been using trazadone while in the United States,but for a year now staying in the

... Philippines,and trazadone is not being sold here.Whats the alternative and can I get the name of the drug company distributing this medication

Trazodone has a black box label now. Why does your web site not show that?

In 2011, my sister was given trazadone for insomnia. She shot herself in the head thinking she was going back to January and was going to wake up. ...

Lamotrigine - I recently had a really bad bout of depression; I missed work for 2 weeks and had?

... to go to the hospital. I have suffered from depression on and off since I was 17 (now 36), but never like this. I was taking Prozac and ...

Can trazadone be substituted for Zoloft?

I have been on zoloft but recently was taken off the medical care I had and ran out of my prescription almost a week ago. The past couple days I have ...

2 answers 1 day 17 hours ago