Can u inject trazadone?

no,they have a ER capsule though

Why would you want to do that even if you could? its an antidepressant and will not get you high.

What is best for sleep, Ambien or Trazadone or both?

I am prescribed ambien and trazadone for insomnia I only sleep for short periods of time? Now when I got the ambien I was told that it was the ...

I used to take trazadone and it was very efective for my depression?

but I was switched to adderal and lexapro. The adderal has totally taken my sex drive away and I never knew that trazadone could help... But I should ...

What happens to your body when you accidentally take trazadone in the morning. 110 mg?

My husband may have taken a trazadone the other morning and first he got really really tired just all of a sudden, the deathly sick and then passed ...

Trazodone - I have been using trazadone while in the United States,but for a year now staying in the

... Philippines,and trazadone is not being sold here.Whats the alternative and can I get the name of the drug company distributing this medication

Trazodone has a black box label now. Why does your web site not show that?

In 2011, my sister was given trazadone for insomnia. She shot herself in the head thinking she was going back to January and was going to wake up. ...