Can u inject trazadone?

no,they have a ER capsule though

Why would you want to do that even if you could? its an antidepressant and will not get you high.

I used to take trazadone and it was very efective for my depression?

but I was switched to adderal and lexapro. The adderal has totally taken my sex drive away and I never knew that trazadone could help... But I should ...

Trazodone - WHY GIVE ME TRAZADONE FOR DEPRESSION WHEN IT CAN CAUSE DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS?

I am prescribed trazadone for anxiety and low mood but am concerned that it says this tablet can cause depression and suicidal thoughts.

Trazodone - I have been using trazadone while in the United States,but for a year now staying in the

... Philippines,and trazadone is not being sold here.Whats the alternative and can I get the name of the drug company distributing this medication

Trazodone - trazadone is great for anxiety and depression but the nightmares?

I'm taking ambien with the trazodone and it knocks me out but I'm experiencing bad dreams all night long. They wake me up, but I go back to ...