Can u inject trazadone?

no,they have a ER capsule though

Why would you want to do that even if you could? its an antidepressant and will not get you high.

I used to take trazadone and it was very efective for my depression?

but I was switched to adderal and lexapro. The adderal has totally taken my sex drive away and I never knew that trazadone could help... But I should ...

What happens to your body when you accidentally take trazadone in the morning. 110 mg?

My husband may have taken a trazadone the other morning and first he got really really tired just all of a sudden, the deathly sick and then passed ...

Trazodone - I have been using trazadone while in the United States,but for a year now staying in the

... Philippines,and trazadone is not being sold here.Whats the alternative and can I get the name of the drug company distributing this medication

Trazodone - Is it better to take your Trazadone first and then take Klonopin (clonazepam) closer to?

Here's the question ... I was told to increase my Trazadone to 100 mg., was on 75 mg, and decrease my Klonopin (clonazepam) to 2 mg or less ... ...

Lamotrigine - I recently had a really bad bout of depression; I missed work for 2 weeks and had?

... to go to the hospital. I have suffered from depression on and off since I was 17 (now 36), but never like this. I was taking Prozac and ...