Can u inject trazadone?

no,they have a ER capsule though

Why would you want to do that even if you could? its an antidepressant and will not get you high.

What is best for sleep, Ambien or Trazadone or both?

I am prescribed ambien and trazadone for insomnia I only sleep for short periods of time? Now when I got the ambien I was told that it was the ...

Trazodone - WHY GIVE ME TRAZADONE FOR DEPRESSION WHEN IT CAN CAUSE DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS?

I am prescribed trazadone for anxiety and low mood but am concerned that it says this tablet can cause depression and suicidal thoughts.

What happens to your body when you accidentally take trazadone in the morning. 110 mg?

My husband may have taken a trazadone the other morning and first he got really really tired just all of a sudden, the deathly sick and then passed ...

Trazodone - I have been using trazadone while in the United States,but for a year now staying in the

... Philippines,and trazadone is not being sold here.Whats the alternative and can I get the name of the drug company distributing this medication

Trazodone - trazadone is great for anxiety and depression but the nightmares?

I'm taking ambien with the trazodone and it knocks me out but I'm experiencing bad dreams all night long. They wake me up, but I go back to ...