Can u inject Cyclobenzaprine?

Anonymous

No, cyclobenzaprine comes in the form of a tablet that is typically taken three times a day, and the ER (extended release) come in form of capsules.

Anonymous

Why on earth would you want to inject flexaril?

Can cyclobenzaprine 10 mg be used for artheritis in the neck?

may I take apap/codeine with cyclobenzaprine.

Any difference between the SureClick and the regular syringes?

My insurance has switched me to the Sure Click auto injectors 50 mg after I have been using the regular pre-filled needles 50 mg for the past 6 ...

Is Cyclobenzaprine appropriate as prophylactic drug to PREVENT migraines?Can I take long term?Dose?

I generally have 1-2 migraines per week. I have been taking Cyclobenzaprine for a month for neck pain. (pulled muscle?) I have noticed since being on ...

How much b 12 should I inject per lb of body weight? I will be injecting 1 time a week?

i want to inject b 12 for my diet weight loss plan. i need to know how much to inject weekly for my body weight which is 225 lb.s female... no ...

I accidentally gave my boyfriend a cyclobenzaprine is there any way to get it out of his system t?

I had a cyclobenzaprine, for which i'm prescribed and allergy pill in my hand. by mistake I took the allergy pill and gave my fiancé the ...