Can u inject Cyclobenzaprine?

Anonymous

No, cyclobenzaprine comes in the form of a tablet that is typically taken three times a day, and the ER (extended release) come in form of capsules.

Anonymous

Why on earth would you want to inject flexaril?

Cyclobenzaprine - Is cyclobenzaprine on the controlled substance list?

i am referring to normal drug screening at most retail shops.

Diazepam - Can I inject Diazepan probes 5mg?

I inject drugs on a weekly basis, Cocain & Heroin mainly, I have no access to my drugs of choice and the ansiety is killing me, I have Diazepan ...

Is Cyclobenzaprine appropriate as prophylactic drug to PREVENT migraines?Can I take long term?Dose?

I generally have 1-2 migraines per week. I have been taking Cyclobenzaprine for a month for neck pain. (pulled muscle?) I have noticed since being on ...

I accidentally gave my boyfriend a cyclobenzaprine is there any way to get it out of his system t?

I had a cyclobenzaprine, for which i'm prescribed and allergy pill in my hand. by mistake I took the allergy pill and gave my fiancé the ...

Cyclobenzaprine and tricyclic antidepressants?

... Does cyclobenzaprine have antidepressant properties?