Can u inject Cyclobenzaprine?

Anonymous

No, cyclobenzaprine comes in the form of a tablet that is typically taken three times a day, and the ER (extended release) come in form of capsules.

Anonymous

Why on earth would you want to inject flexaril?

Switching to Sure Click Enbrel?

My insurance has switched me to the Sure Click auto injectors 50 mg after I have been using the regular pre-filled needles 50 mg for the past 6 ...

Diazepam - Can I inject Diazepan probes 5mg?

I inject drugs on a weekly basis, Cocain & Heroin mainly, I have no access to my drugs of choice and the ansiety is killing me, I have Diazepan ...

Is Cyclobenzaprine appropriate as prophylactic drug to PREVENT migraines?Can I take long term?Dose?

I generally have 1-2 migraines per week. I have been taking Cyclobenzaprine for a month for neck pain. (pulled muscle?) I have noticed since being on ...

How much b 12 should I inject per lb of body weight? I will be injecting 1 time a week?

i want to inject b 12 for my diet weight loss plan. i need to know how much to inject weekly for my body weight which is 225 lb.s female... no ...

Cyclobenzaprine and tricyclic antidepressants?

... Does cyclobenzaprine have antidepressant properties?