Can u inject Cyclobenzaprine?

Anonymous

No, cyclobenzaprine comes in the form of a tablet that is typically taken three times a day, and the ER (extended release) come in form of capsules.

Anonymous

Why on earth would you want to inject flexaril?

Is cyclobenzaprine not effective after 2 weeks?

I thought that i read that cyclobenzaprine will not relieve pain or work anymore after a two week period.

Any difference between the SureClick and the regular syringes?

My insurance has switched me to the Sure Click auto injectors 50 mg after I have been using the regular pre-filled needles 50 mg for the past 6 ...

Switching to Sure Click Enbrel?

Is Cyclobenzaprine appropriate as prophylactic drug to PREVENT migraines?Can I take long term?Dose?

I generally have 1-2 migraines per week. I have been taking Cyclobenzaprine for a month for neck pain. (pulled muscle?) I have noticed since being on ...

I accidentally gave my boyfriend a cyclobenzaprine is there any way to get it out of his system t?

I had a cyclobenzaprine, for which i'm prescribed and allergy pill in my hand. by mistake I took the allergy pill and gave my fiancé the ...