Can u inject adderall xr?

No, it cannot be injected.

Please ake care, best wishes!

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

Any difference between the SureClick and the regular syringes?

My insurance has switched me to the Sure Click auto injectors 50 mg after I have been using the regular pre-filled needles 50 mg for the past 6 ...

Diazepam - Can I inject Diazepan probes 5mg?

I inject drugs on a weekly basis, Cocain & Heroin mainly, I have no access to my drugs of choice and the ansiety is killing me, I have Diazepan ...

Has anyone any info on Adderall XR vs Adderall? The cost has gone through the roof for the XR and am

... thinking about switching to either regular fast acting Adderall or something else. Can't take Ritalin at all!

Adderall interactions?

Hi i was recently prescribed adderall xr 20 mg and am wondering if taking provigil with this would deminish the positive effects of adderall? I have ...