Can u inject adderall xr?

No, it cannot be injected.

Please ake care, best wishes!

I am wondering if these are symptoms of too high a dose of Adderall?

I am a 57 y/o male. I take a 30mg Adderall XR capsule and 15mg of the regular Adderall tablet ("fast acting") in the morning when i awake. ...

Switching to Sure Click Enbrel?

My insurance has switched me to the Sure Click auto injectors 50 mg after I have been using the regular pre-filled needles 50 mg for the past 6 ...

Has anyone any info on Adderall XR vs Adderall? The cost has gone through the roof for the XR and am

... thinking about switching to either regular fast acting Adderall or something else. Can't take Ritalin at all!

How much b 12 should I inject per lb of body weight? I will be injecting 1 time a week?

i want to inject b 12 for my diet weight loss plan. i need to know how much to inject weekly for my body weight which is 225 lb.s female... no ...

Adderall interactions?

Hi i was recently prescribed adderall xr 20 mg and am wondering if taking provigil with this would deminish the positive effects of adderall? I have ...