Can u inject adderall xr?

No, it cannot be injected.

Please ake care, best wishes!

Switching to Sure Click Enbrel?

My insurance has switched me to the Sure Click auto injectors 50 mg after I have been using the regular pre-filled needles 50 mg for the past 6 ...

Diazepam - Can I inject Diazepan probes 5mg?

I inject drugs on a weekly basis, Cocain & Heroin mainly, I have no access to my drugs of choice and the ansiety is killing me, I have Diazepan ...

Has anyone any info on Adderall XR vs Adderall? The cost has gone through the roof for the XR and am

... thinking about switching to either regular fast acting Adderall or something else. Can't take Ritalin at all!

How much b 12 should I inject per lb of body weight? I will be injecting 1 time a week?

i want to inject b 12 for my diet weight loss plan. i need to know how much to inject weekly for my body weight which is 225 lb.s female... no ...

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...