Can Tylenol PM be taken with meloxicam?

Yes, it's fine to take Tylenol PM (acetaminophen and diphenhydramine) and Meloxicam together.

What happens if I don't take Meloxicam with water?

My husband developed a urinary infection after taking Meloxicam and Azithromycin tablets. I'm wondering if not taking the Meloxicam with water ...

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

Meloxicam and Coughing?

Since strting taking 15mg daily dose of meloxicam have started a daily cough. I am a smoker w/ COPD but never had constant cough could meloxicam be ...

Why is Mobic so expensive vs meloxicam?

3 months supply of Mobic from Medco is $600.00 vs $10.00 for meloxicam. Mobic must have other ingrediants that causes the cost to be so much. ...

On my perscription bottle of Meloxicam, there is a little note attached that says to avoid sun?

Can you explain why I would nee to avoid being in the sun when I am taking Meloxicam, and what will happen if I go outside without covering. I am ...