Can Tylenol PM be taken with meloxicam?

Yes, it's fine to take Tylenol PM (acetaminophen and diphenhydramine) and Meloxicam together.

Can I take Meloxicam and Aleve or Tylenol together?

Had Total Knee Replacement about 8 weeks ago. Took this for the 1st 4 weeks, and just got a refill. I had trouble with too much activity & ...

Does meloxicam contain aspirin?

Before surgery I have to go off all aspirin, Tylenol, etc. so I am trying to find pain relief without those blood thinners.

Does meloxicam 15mg. have tylenol in it ?

Is meloxicam a safe alternative to ibuprofen for someone with a history of ulcers?

I told my doctor that I cannot take ibuprofen due to history of a stomach ulcer. He then prescribed me meloxicam saying it would work better than ...

How to counteract side effects of Meloxicam?

I currently take Meloxicam 7.5 mg daily for arthritis pain. I have a pre-existing condition of gastritis and the meloxicam makes it unbearable. Is ...

1 answer 15 days ago