Can Tylenol PM be taken with meloxicam?

Yes, it's fine to take Tylenol PM (acetaminophen and diphenhydramine) and Meloxicam together.

What happens if I don't take Meloxicam with water?

My husband developed a urinary infection after taking Meloxicam and Azithromycin tablets. I'm wondering if not taking the Meloxicam with water ...

Meloxicam and Coughing?

Since strting taking 15mg daily dose of meloxicam have started a daily cough. I am a smoker w/ COPD but never had constant cough could meloxicam be ...

Why is Mobic so expensive vs meloxicam?

3 months supply of Mobic from Medco is $600.00 vs $10.00 for meloxicam. Mobic must have other ingrediants that causes the cost to be so much. ...

Is meloxicam a safe alternative to ibuprofen for someone with a history of ulcers?

I told my doctor that I cannot take ibuprofen due to history of a stomach ulcer. He then prescribed me meloxicam saying it would work better than ...

How to counteract side effects of Meloxicam?

I currently take Meloxicam 7.5 mg daily for arthritis pain. I have a pre-existing condition of gastritis and the meloxicam makes it unbearable. Is ...