Can Tylenol PM be taken with meloxicam?

Yes, it's fine to take Tylenol PM (acetaminophen and diphenhydramine) and Meloxicam together.

Is Meloxicam very similar to Celebrex?

I used to take celebrex, but cuz of insurance I can't take it. I was prescribed Meloxicam. Is it as good as celebrex to decrease inflamation due ...

How many people (%) have had a stroke after using meloxicam? How high is the risk?

I am 31, male, very active, 230 lbs, 5`11``. non drug user, non smoker, light drinker and suffered two unexplained strokes. i was taking 15mg ...

How long does the Mobic (meloxicam) take to start working?

I have severe arthritis in both knees and just started taking meloxicam 15 mg once daily. I was taking naproxyn 500 mg once daily as of last week ...

Can I take Meloxicam and Aleve or Tylenol together?

Had Total Knee Replacement about 8 weeks ago. Took this for the 1st 4 weeks, and just got a refill. I had trouble with too much activity & ...

Does meloxicam 15mg. have tylenol in it ?

2 answers 1 day 10 hours ago