Can Tylenol PM be taken with meloxicam?

Yes, it's fine to take Tylenol PM (acetaminophen and diphenhydramine) and Meloxicam together.

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

How long does the Mobic (meloxicam) take to start working?

I have severe arthritis in both knees and just started taking meloxicam 15 mg once daily. I was taking naproxyn 500 mg once daily as of last week ...

Why is Mobic so expensive vs meloxicam?

3 months supply of Mobic from Medco is $600.00 vs $10.00 for meloxicam. Mobic must have other ingrediants that causes the cost to be so much. ...

Can I take Meloxicam and Aleve or Tylenol together?

Had Total Knee Replacement about 8 weeks ago. Took this for the 1st 4 weeks, and just got a refill. I had trouble with too much activity & ...

On my perscription bottle of Meloxicam, there is a little note attached that says to avoid sun?

Can you explain why I would nee to avoid being in the sun when I am taking Meloxicam, and what will happen if I go outside without covering. I am ...