Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Topicort 0,25% The Ph.generic is Desoximetas 0.25%. Is it the same as Desoximetasone?

I was prescribed Topicort . The Pharmacy"s generic is Desoximetas. I cannot find any info on Desoximetas. The search engine keeps asking ...

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

Is it safe to use perming solution after having botox injections into scalp for migraines?

I had botox injections into my scalp, neck and shoulder and forehead 3 weeks ago. I would like to have a hair perm as this treatment has affected the ...

Can I use fluocinonide and castor oil for hair regrowth?

I am a 20 year old female suffering from thinning hair. My dermatologist prescribed me fluocinonide topical solution 0.05% to calm my itchy dry ...

What about use on scalp? Efudex has been recommended by my dermatologist?

Will it make my thinning hair fall out? Will it grow back?