Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Topicort 0,25% The Ph.generic is Desoximetas 0.25%. Is it the same as Desoximetasone?

I was prescribed Topicort . The Pharmacy"s generic is Desoximetas. I cannot find any info on Desoximetas. The search engine keeps asking ...

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

I have used Clobetasol for my itchy scalp but will it help for major hair loss?

I am a 62 year old female and I have been reduced to being so uncomfortable because of losing at least 50% of my hair in the last 5 months that I ...

Is it safe to use perming solution after having botox injections into scalp for migraines?

I had botox injections into my scalp, neck and shoulder and forehead 3 weeks ago. I would like to have a hair perm as this treatment has affected the ...

Head lice or dandruff?

Lately my scalp has been pretty itchy and seems to be flakey. i have parted my hair in search of louse and didn't see any. anything i have ...