Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

I have used Clobetasol for my itchy scalp but will it help for major hair loss?

I am a 62 year old female and I have been reduced to being so uncomfortable because of losing at least 50% of my hair in the last 5 months that I ...

Is it safe to use perming solution after having botox injections into scalp for migraines?

I had botox injections into my scalp, neck and shoulder and forehead 3 weeks ago. I would like to have a hair perm as this treatment has affected the ...

Can using Fluocinonide on my scalp cause hair loss?

It seems like using Fluocinonide on my scalp I have noticed an unusual amount of hair falling out.

Can I use the minoxidil hair re growth treatment on my entire scalp to help my hair grow?

My hair is damaged from dyng it and having existent ions glued in and is now really thin . Can I use this product on my entire scalp to help regrow ...

Head lice or dandruff?

Lately my scalp has been pretty itchy and seems to be flakey. i have parted my hair in search of louse and didn't see any. anything i have ...