Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Topicort 0,25% The Ph.generic is Desoximetas 0.25%. Is it the same as Desoximetasone?

I was prescribed Topicort . The Pharmacy"s generic is Desoximetas. I cannot find any info on Desoximetas. The search engine keeps asking ...

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

Is it safe to use perming solution after having botox injections into scalp for migraines?

I had botox injections into my scalp, neck and shoulder and forehead 3 weeks ago. I would like to have a hair perm as this treatment has affected the ...

Can I use the minoxidil hair re growth treatment on my entire scalp to help my hair grow?

My hair is damaged from dyng it and having existent ions glued in and is now really thin . Can I use this product on my entire scalp to help regrow ...

Small spot surface (the skin ) of my scalp I feel it lower than my other scalp surfaces ?

this happened after I got injection with triamcinolone in my hair roots of this small spot of my scalp because the hair at this small spot was losing ...