Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

MCT oil. Is it good for the scalp and hair?

A Hair dresser recommended MCT oil as cure for dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, and to make dull hair shiny and healthy. Is it true?

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?

Minaxen 50 for acne.side effect is hair loss is this body hair or scalp and is it permanent?

I have been subscribed with minaxen for facial acne for 6 months one of the side effects is hair loss I want to know if this is body hair or on the ...

Is it safe to use perming solution after having botox injections into scalp for migraines?

I had botox injections into my scalp, neck and shoulder and forehead 3 weeks ago. I would like to have a hair perm as this treatment has affected the ...

2 answers 13 days ago

Can using Fluocinonide on my scalp cause hair loss?

It seems like using Fluocinonide on my scalp I have noticed an unusual amount of hair falling out.

1 answer 9 days ago