Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

MCT oil. Is it good for the scalp and hair?

A Hair dresser recommended MCT oil as cure for dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, and to make dull hair shiny and healthy. Is it true?

Scalp hair loss due to Alesse, do you see this very often and what can be done about it?

My daughter has been on alesse since March 2011 and in the last 2 months has had significant scalp hair loss and has been tested and no abnormalities ...

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?

I have used Clobetasol for my itchy scalp but will it help for major hair loss?

I am a 62 year old female and I have been reduced to being so uncomfortable because of losing at least 50% of my hair in the last 5 months that I ...