Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

I have used Clobetasol for my itchy scalp but will it help for major hair loss?

I am a 62 year old female and I have been reduced to being so uncomfortable because of losing at least 50% of my hair in the last 5 months that I ...

Is it safe to use perming solution after having botox injections into scalp for migraines?

I had botox injections into my scalp, neck and shoulder and forehead 3 weeks ago. I would like to have a hair perm as this treatment has affected the ...

Can I use the minoxidil hair re growth treatment on my entire scalp to help my hair grow?

My hair is damaged from dyng it and having existent ions glued in and is now really thin . Can I use this product on my entire scalp to help regrow ...

Head lice or dandruff?

Lately my scalp has been pretty itchy and seems to be flakey. i have parted my hair in search of louse and didn't see any. anything i have ...