Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?

Can using Fluocinonide on my scalp cause hair loss?

It seems like using Fluocinonide on my scalp I have noticed an unusual amount of hair falling out.

Can I use the minoxidil hair re growth treatment on my entire scalp to help my hair grow?

My hair is damaged from dyng it and having existent ions glued in and is now really thin . Can I use this product on my entire scalp to help regrow ...

Small spot surface (the skin ) of my scalp I feel it lower than my other scalp surfaces ?

this happened after I got injection with triamcinolone in my hair roots of this small spot of my scalp because the hair at this small spot was losing ...