Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Can CLOBEX cause hair loss? I have scalp psoriasis+ use Clobex. Does it cause/increase hair loss?

I have scalp psoriasis and use Clobex spray. My psoriasis is mild to medium. I have always shed lots of hair but it seemed not to affect the overall ...

MCT oil. Is it good for the scalp and hair?

A Hair dresser recommended MCT oil as cure for dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, and to make dull hair shiny and healthy. Is it true?

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?

Minaxen 50 for acne.side effect is hair loss is this body hair or scalp and is it permanent?

I have been subscribed with minaxen for facial acne for 6 months one of the side effects is hair loss I want to know if this is body hair or on the ...