Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Can CLOBEX cause hair loss? I have scalp psoriasis+ use Clobex. Does it cause/increase hair loss?

I have scalp psoriasis and use Clobex spray. My psoriasis is mild to medium. I have always shed lots of hair but it seemed not to affect the overall ...

Is it safe to use perming solution after having botox injections into scalp for migraines?

I had botox injections into my scalp, neck and shoulder and forehead 3 weeks ago. I would like to have a hair perm as this treatment has affected the ...

Can I use the minoxidil hair re growth treatment on my entire scalp to help my hair grow?

My hair is damaged from dyng it and having existent ions glued in and is now really thin . Can I use this product on my entire scalp to help regrow ...

Head lice or dandruff?

Lately my scalp has been pretty itchy and seems to be flakey. i have parted my hair in search of louse and didn't see any. anything i have ...

Can I use fluocinonide and castor oil for hair regrowth?

I am a 20 year old female suffering from thinning hair. My dermatologist prescribed me fluocinonide topical solution 0.05% to calm my itchy dry ...