Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Can CLOBEX cause hair loss? I have scalp psoriasis+ use Clobex. Does it cause/increase hair loss?

I have scalp psoriasis and use Clobex spray. My psoriasis is mild to medium. I have always shed lots of hair but it seemed not to affect the overall ...

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

Griseofulicin - Anyone else on this?

Did it stop anymore hair Falling out? My hair has grown in circles with the fungal ringworm on my scalp. Did anybody else have this problem?

Is it safe to use perming solution after having botox injections into scalp for migraines?

I had botox injections into my scalp, neck and shoulder and forehead 3 weeks ago. I would like to have a hair perm as this treatment has affected the ...

Can using Fluocinonide on my scalp cause hair loss?

It seems like using Fluocinonide on my scalp I have noticed an unusual amount of hair falling out.