Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Topicort 0,25% The Ph.generic is Desoximetas 0.25%. Is it the same as Desoximetasone?

I was prescribed Topicort . The Pharmacy"s generic is Desoximetas. I cannot find any info on Desoximetas. The search engine keeps asking ...

Can CLOBEX cause hair loss? I have scalp psoriasis+ use Clobex. Does it cause/increase hair loss?

I have scalp psoriasis and use Clobex spray. My psoriasis is mild to medium. I have always shed lots of hair but it seemed not to affect the overall ...

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

Can I use the minoxidil hair re growth treatment on my entire scalp to help my hair grow?

My hair is damaged from dyng it and having existent ions glued in and is now really thin . Can I use this product on my entire scalp to help regrow ...

Head lice or dandruff?

Lately my scalp has been pretty itchy and seems to be flakey. i have parted my hair in search of louse and didn't see any. anything i have ...