Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Topicort 0,25% The Ph.generic is Desoximetas 0.25%. Is it the same as Desoximetasone?

I was prescribed Topicort . The Pharmacy"s generic is Desoximetas. I cannot find any info on Desoximetas. The search engine keeps asking ...

Can CLOBEX cause hair loss? I have scalp psoriasis+ use Clobex. Does it cause/increase hair loss?

I have scalp psoriasis and use Clobex spray. My psoriasis is mild to medium. I have always shed lots of hair but it seemed not to affect the overall ...

Scalp hair loss due to Alesse, do you see this very often and what can be done about it?

My daughter has been on alesse since March 2011 and in the last 2 months has had significant scalp hair loss and has been tested and no abnormalities ...

Fluocinonide - What are the secondary uses for this topical steroid?

My dr gave it to me to calm a burning itch to my scalp & stimulate hair growth after mysterious and sudden hair loss but it hadn't worked ...

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...