Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Topicort 0,25% The Ph.generic is Desoximetas 0.25%. Is it the same as Desoximetasone?

I was prescribed Topicort . The Pharmacy"s generic is Desoximetas. I cannot find any info on Desoximetas. The search engine keeps asking ...

MCT oil. Is it good for the scalp and hair?

A Hair dresser recommended MCT oil as cure for dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, and to make dull hair shiny and healthy. Is it true?

Rogaine at the very start of hair loss?

Hi there, I'm 21 and just recently I've had comments about the start of a small bald spot on my scalp. I've not had a look myself yet, ...

I have used Clobetasol for my itchy scalp but will it help for major hair loss?

I am a 62 year old female and I have been reduced to being so uncomfortable because of losing at least 50% of my hair in the last 5 months that I ...

Minaxen 50 for acne.side effect is hair loss is this body hair or scalp and is it permanent?

I have been subscribed with minaxen for facial acne for 6 months one of the side effects is hair loss I want to know if this is body hair or on the ...