Can topicort be used on the hair scalp?

Why do you want to use it on the hair scalp?

Can CLOBEX cause hair loss? I have scalp psoriasis+ use Clobex. Does it cause/increase hair loss?

I have scalp psoriasis and use Clobex spray. My psoriasis is mild to medium. I have always shed lots of hair but it seemed not to affect the overall ...

MCT oil. Is it good for the scalp and hair?

A Hair dresser recommended MCT oil as cure for dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, and to make dull hair shiny and healthy. Is it true?

Scalp hair loss due to Alesse, do you see this very often and what can be done about it?

My daughter has been on alesse since March 2011 and in the last 2 months has had significant scalp hair loss and has been tested and no abnormalities ...

I have used Clobetasol for my itchy scalp but will it help for major hair loss?

I am a 62 year old female and I have been reduced to being so uncomfortable because of losing at least 50% of my hair in the last 5 months that I ...