Can this medication hurt animals?

I'm sorry I don't know ... it's best to ask a Vet.

I am sorry I am not familiar with this and the best avice that I can give is to contact your Vet I apologize

Anybody out there take Divalproex Sodium and Lamictal with decent results?

Is it better to take the extended version of the Lamictal/ does that keep you up at night? It was energizing in the regular formula. I know the ...

Taking Divalproex Sodium considering Pregnancy?

I have 3 children had a surjery before I had any children then had my first child after a year of not having any siezures and not taking ...

Divalproex Sodium - I have a question.. my daughters father has bipolar an depression.. well he can?

... afford to pay for both medicines so hes takes the one for bipolar (divaloproex sodium)... well im wondering if anyone knows of a cheap med for ...

Divalproex Sodium - will my hair grow back if I stop taking my divalproex?

My hair is staring to thin out since taking this medication. But more so in the back of my head.

What is the difference between delayed relief and extended relief?

I was recently in the hospital for bi-polar disorder and was prescribed Divalproex Sodium DR 500 mg. I went to my family doctor to get the ...