Can this medication hurt animals?

I'm sorry I don't know ... it's best to ask a Vet.

I am sorry I am not familiar with this and the best avice that I can give is to contact your Vet I apologize

Divalproex Sodium - will my hair grow back if I stop taking my divalproex?

My hair is staring to thin out since taking this medication. But more so in the back of my head.

Divalproex Sodium - hi, my name is anuj, and I m having migraine (vestibular headache) I m taking?

... divalproex from last 4 months one at night and now im having muscle stiffness problem and also body pain also having warm body... so is it the ...

Divalproex Sodium - What side effects has anyone noticed on a 250mg dose?

I was just prescribed this medication for migraines. I'm terrified of weight gain but my dose is only 250mg. I'm trying to decide to take ...

Do u usually feel anything on 2 mg of risperidone and 750 of divalproex sodium?

do u usually feel anything on 2 mg of risperidone and 750 of divalproex sodium after 5 days? i mean the voices arent gone and the mania hasn't ...

1 answer 12 days ago