Can this medication hurt animals?

I'm sorry I don't know ... it's best to ask a Vet.

I am sorry I am not familiar with this and the best avice that I can give is to contact your Vet I apologize

Anybody out there take Divalproex Sodium and Lamictal with decent results?

Is it better to take the extended version of the Lamictal/ does that keep you up at night? It was energizing in the regular formula. I know the ...

Divalproex Sodium - I have a question.. my daughters father has bipolar an depression.. well he can?

... afford to pay for both medicines so hes takes the one for bipolar (divaloproex sodium)... well im wondering if anyone knows of a cheap med for ...

Divalproex Sodium - I am taking 1000 MG of Divalproex. My hands and legs shake,my memory is very bad

... and my legs,ankles and face are swollen. Does anyone have the same side effects and is there something else I can take for Bi Polar