Can this drug become habit forming. is it a controlled substance?

you have forgotten to put what kind of drug it is ?

Habit-forming traits aside, are there any benefits to taking benzodiazepines over SNRI's or SSRI's?

I am well aware of the habit forming qualities of benzodiazepines and SNRI /SSRI medications. Considering the detriment of the former, is there any ...

I have read some stuff on this drug because I just started taking it today which is 10-14-09 and i?

wanna know more about it and from what i read people have been saying that its a controlled substance? And that worries me a little. One getting in ...

Klonopin habit forming? Been on it for a loooong time?

So I'm going to be tapering down on Klonopin in the next couple of months. I read the information on it on this site and I noticed it said that ...

Medication - Is Seroquel habit forming?

I take 200 mg of seroquel and 2mg of klonopin and 150 mg vistirl a day I know that the klonopin is habitt forming and addictive i am asking. If ...