Can this drug become habit forming. is it a controlled substance?

you have forgotten to put what kind of drug it is ?

I have read some stuff on this drug because I just started taking it today which is 10-14-09 and i?

wanna know more about it and from what i read people have been saying that its a controlled substance? And that worries me a little. One getting in ...

Will ONDANSETRON make the person that is takinig it test positive for a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON show up as a controlled substance like THC in a urine test? Is it gonna make the person taking this drug test positive for anything ...

Klonopin habit forming? Been on it for a loooong time?

So I'm going to be tapering down on Klonopin in the next couple of months. I read the information on it on this site and I noticed it said that ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - Why is lomotil a controlled substance?

I was taking subutex and was decreased down from that to lomotil. Now why is lomotil a controlled substance and why was I given it when my tolerance ...

Medication - Is Seroquel habit forming?

I take 200 mg of seroquel and 2mg of klonopin and 150 mg vistirl a day I know that the klonopin is habitt forming and addictive i am asking. If ...