Can this drug become habit forming. is it a controlled substance?

you have forgotten to put what kind of drug it is ?

Habit-forming traits aside, are there any benefits to taking benzodiazepines over SNRI's or SSRI's?

I am well aware of the habit forming qualities of benzodiazepines and SNRI /SSRI medications. Considering the detriment of the former, is there any ...

I have read some stuff on this drug because I just started taking it today which is 10-14-09 and i?

wanna know more about it and from what i read people have been saying that its a controlled substance? And that worries me a little. One getting in ...

What schedule is amtitriptyline?

What drug schedule is amtitriptyline on? I was arrested when I was pulled over and had an amtitriptyline pill on the floorboard of my car. I was ...

Why isquinine a controlled substance? I have bad leg cramps and can't get a prescription?

why is quinine a controlled substance?

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - Why is lomotil a controlled substance?

I was taking subutex and was decreased down from that to lomotil. Now why is lomotil a controlled substance and why was I given it when my tolerance ...