Can this drug become habit forming. is it a controlled substance?

you have forgotten to put what kind of drug it is ?

Habit-forming traits aside, are there any benefits to taking benzodiazepines over SNRI's or SSRI's?

I am well aware of the habit forming qualities of benzodiazepines and SNRI /SSRI medications. Considering the detriment of the former, is there any ...

What schedule is amtitriptyline?

What drug schedule is amtitriptyline on? I was arrested when I was pulled over and had an amtitriptyline pill on the floorboard of my car. I was ...

Will ONDANSETRON make the person that is takinig it test positive for a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON show up as a controlled substance like THC in a urine test? Is it gonna make the person taking this drug test positive for anything ...

Klonopin habit forming? Been on it for a loooong time?

So I'm going to be tapering down on Klonopin in the next couple of months. I read the information on it on this site and I noticed it said that ...

Is meloxicam habit forming?

I just want to know if this drug is habit forming???