Can this be used to treat Gonnorea?If so how would I take it to go away?

Question is Closed Report Mark as Favorite

Answers (1)

16 Dec 2009

If you have or think you have Gonnorhea I would take only what a doctor have prescribed after being tested positive. Using medication to treat something that you may or may ot have or are even sure if it is the appropriate medicine can be very dangerous. I hope this helps you and that you will consider treating this the right way. Good Luck and God Bless

Votes: +0

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar questions

Can sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim treat trichonomis?

800 mg of sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim

1 answer 14 Nov 2009

Does Sulfamethoxazole/ Trimethoprim have Pencellin in it?

Can I take Sulfamethoxazole/ Trimethoprim for a toothache if I am allergic to Pencillen?

1 answer 20 Apr 2011

Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim - Does Betrim make you break out in red bumps on front and back of?

... your body? 800mg/160mg. And how long will it stay in your system?

1 answer 30 May 2012