Can the nicotine patch cause mouth ulcers?

Perhaps no, nicotine lozenges may however cause mouth ulcers, please check with you pharmacist/doc. who has recommended the patches, hope this helps?

I have been on the Victrelis for for 5 weeks now and I am getting/keeping mouth ulcers and it is?

... hard to eat. I'm looking at the side effects and there is nothing about mouth ulcers. I need some Help

Asthma -- Maintenance - Mouth ulcers - I'm just new to Symbicort turbuhaler and now mouth ulcers?

But It's not thrush... I always rinse my mouth out after using my inhalers, usually with a large glass of water.. Previously I was on Seretide ...

Aphthous Ulcer - update on a treatment?

I read a post a few months back from a member who had been given Singulair by her doctor and it really helped with her ulcers. I had been taking ...