Can the nicotine patch cause mouth ulcers?

Perhaps no, nicotine lozenges may however cause mouth ulcers, please check with you pharmacist/doc. who has recommended the patches, hope this helps?

I have been on the Victrelis for for 5 weeks now and I am getting/keeping mouth ulcers and it is?

... hard to eat. I'm looking at the side effects and there is nothing about mouth ulcers. I need some Help

Asthma -- Maintenance - Mouth ulcers - I'm just new to Symbicort turbuhaler and now mouth ulcers?

But It's not thrush... I always rinse my mouth out after using my inhalers, usually with a large glass of water.. Previously I was on Seretide ...

Is there a blood pressure medicine that does not have the side effect of getting mouth ulcers?

I have been taking Amlodopine for about a month and have developed several bad mouth ulcers. I have experienced this before when taking blood ...