Can the nicotine patch cause mouth ulcers?

Perhaps no, nicotine lozenges may however cause mouth ulcers, please check with you pharmacist/doc. who has recommended the patches, hope this helps?

I have been on the Victrelis for for 5 weeks now and I am getting/keeping mouth ulcers and it is?

... hard to eat. I'm looking at the side effects and there is nothing about mouth ulcers. I need some Help

What else can I take so I wont get mouth uclers?

Im currently taking valtrex 1 gm and sometimes lysiene... is there anything else out there to lessen the mouth ulcers/herpes virus? its very painful ...

Vidaza - My boy friend is 45 with CMML. He is starting is second round of vids a subq on Monday.?

... Anyone else have problems with what looks like a pimple turning into a lesion? He also has problems with mouth ulcers. Any hints to help with the ...