Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

Pharmacy won't refill my son's prescription?

My son takes Keppra for possible seizures in a liquid form. His prescription is about to run out in a week and he cannot absolutely miss one dose of ...

Lorazepam - why do I get so many duds in my prescription bottle, also why does my doctor every three

... months when I call in for a refill, makes me wait 8-10 days on nothing, where I can't sleep nor eat I meant to ask him the last time I was ...

I've been using MS Contin for 1 year, had 2 back surgery's and suffer with chronic pain. My doctor?

... is giving me loratab 10 mg and MS Contin. I need a written prescription every month to get my refills (MS Contin), well I can't get in touch ...

Doctor's office system went down?

I had synchronized my prescription for Xanax for the Doctor's appointment. My appointment was today at 7:15pm. I received a call at 5:00pm for ...

Prescription Privacy?

A friend saw a doctor who wrote a prescription for her for Amoxicillin a few months ago. Last week she saw another doctor for a consultation about an ...