Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

Is it alright if I take my prescription tylenol 3 and loratab 10 together?

i took 1 tylenol3 at 2:00 and i took a loratab10 at 5:00..

Does the antibotic bactrim interfer with a drug test?

I am taking loratab, and my doctor but me on bactrim, when I took my drug test at pain management and it was negative for loratab. I take my loratab ...

Lorazepam - why do I get so many duds in my prescription bottle, also why does my doctor every three

... months when I call in for a refill, makes me wait 8-10 days on nothing, where I can't sleep nor eat I meant to ask him the last time I was ...

I've been using MS Contin for 1 year, had 2 back surgery's and suffer with chronic pain. My doctor?

... is giving me loratab 10 mg and MS Contin. I need a written prescription every month to get my refills (MS Contin), well I can't get in touch ...

Loestrin 24 Fe - Pain and bleeding. Missed a week due to late?

... prescription because my doctor didn't call it in on time. I restarted about a week or two ago and I have been normal until a few days ago. I ...