Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

Does the antibotic bactrim interfer with a drug test?

I am taking loratab, and my doctor but me on bactrim, when I took my drug test at pain management and it was negative for loratab. I take my loratab ...

Pharmacy won't refill my son's prescription?

My son takes Keppra for possible seizures in a liquid form. His prescription is about to run out in a week and he cannot absolutely miss one dose of ...

Pain Management: Neck problems and endometriosis?

I recently seen a pain management doctor for my neck. I have neck problems. I signed a pain contract and have been prescribed Loratab. OK, fine. I ...

I am a 1st time user of clonazapam. I think my Dose is too low. Should I call my Doctor about it?

I've never been prescribed anything I have been diagnosed with GAD, severe anxiety and I have PTSD from being mugged and beat up. I have ...

Amitiza - How long does it take to work? Is it better to take after dinner?

I was just given a 4 day sample today. I have IBS and dealing with chronic constipation. My doctor said to try this and if it works she will call in ...