Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

Does the antibotic bactrim interfer with a drug test?

I am taking loratab, and my doctor but me on bactrim, when I took my drug test at pain management and it was negative for loratab. I take my loratab ...

Pain Management: Neck problems and endometriosis?

I recently seen a pain management doctor for my neck. I have neck problems. I signed a pain contract and have been prescribed Loratab. OK, fine. I ...

Doctor's office system went down?

I had synchronized my prescription for Xanax for the Doctor's appointment. My appointment was today at 7:15pm. I received a call at 5:00pm for ...

Prescription - So I have been seeing the PM Doc for 6 months now was prescribed Percocet 10/325 4x?

... day never had a problem. I knew I couldn't get my script filled till tomorrow but now somehow its miss placed or stolen to where I looked ...

Hi, so I had my nipples pierced and they got infected really bad.i had cellulitis.I went to urgent?

... care and he took a culture and the doctor said if he docent call me it's a good thing. He hasint called me and iv been taking my anti ...