Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

I've been using MS Contin for 1 year, had 2 back surgery's and suffer with chronic pain. My doctor?

... is giving me loratab 10 mg and MS Contin. I need a written prescription every month to get my refills (MS Contin), well I can't get in touch ...

Pain Management: Neck problems and endometriosis?

I recently seen a pain management doctor for my neck. I have neck problems. I signed a pain contract and have been prescribed Loratab. OK, fine. I ...

Doctor's office system went down?

I had synchronized my prescription for Xanax for the Doctor's appointment. My appointment was today at 7:15pm. I received a call at 5:00pm for ...

Hi, so I had my nipples pierced and they got infected really bad.i had cellulitis.I went to urgent?

... care and he took a culture and the doctor said if he docent call me it's a good thing. He hasint called me and iv been taking my anti ...

Does anyone in the UK get melatonin on prescription?

I was told by my doctors that the system cannot prescribe it because i am under 55, so i have to buy mine from the internet (as recommended by the ...