Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

Does the antibotic bactrim interfer with a drug test?

I am taking loratab, and my doctor but me on bactrim, when I took my drug test at pain management and it was negative for loratab. I take my loratab ...

Lorazepam - why do I get so many duds in my prescription bottle, also why does my doctor every three

... months when I call in for a refill, makes me wait 8-10 days on nothing, where I can't sleep nor eat I meant to ask him the last time I was ...

Pain Management: Neck problems and endometriosis?

I recently seen a pain management doctor for my neck. I have neck problems. I signed a pain contract and have been prescribed Loratab. OK, fine. I ...

Prescription Privacy?

A friend saw a doctor who wrote a prescription for her for Amoxicillin a few months ago. Last week she saw another doctor for a consultation about an ...

Amitiza - How long does it take to work? Is it better to take after dinner?

I was just given a 4 day sample today. I have IBS and dealing with chronic constipation. My doctor said to try this and if it works she will call in ...