Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

Doctor's office system went down?

I had synchronized my prescription for Xanax for the Doctor's appointment. My appointment was today at 7:15pm. I received a call at 5:00pm for ...

I am a 1st time user of clonazapam. I think my Dose is too low. Should I call my Doctor about it?

I've never been prescribed anything I have been diagnosed with GAD, severe anxiety and I have PTSD from being mugged and beat up. I have ...

Prescription Privacy?

A friend saw a doctor who wrote a prescription for her for Amoxicillin a few months ago. Last week she saw another doctor for a consultation about an ...

Prescription - So I have been seeing the PM Doc for 6 months now was prescribed Percocet 10/325 4x?

... day never had a problem. I knew I couldn't get my script filled till tomorrow but now somehow its miss placed or stolen to where I looked ...

Amitiza - How long does it take to work? Is it better to take after dinner?

I was just given a 4 day sample today. I have IBS and dealing with chronic constipation. My doctor said to try this and if it works she will call in ...