Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

I've been using MS Contin for 1 year, had 2 back surgery's and suffer with chronic pain. My doctor?

... is giving me loratab 10 mg and MS Contin. I need a written prescription every month to get my refills (MS Contin), well I can't get in touch ...

Prescription - So I have been seeing the PM Doc for 6 months now was prescribed Percocet 10/325 4x?

... day never had a problem. I knew I couldn't get my script filled till tomorrow but now somehow its miss placed or stolen to where I looked ...

Amitiza - How long does it take to work? Is it better to take after dinner?

I was just given a 4 day sample today. I have IBS and dealing with chronic constipation. My doctor said to try this and if it works she will call in ...

Hi, so I had my nipples pierced and they got infected really bad.i had cellulitis.I went to urgent?

... care and he took a culture and the doctor said if he docent call me it's a good thing. He hasint called me and iv been taking my anti ...

My last name has legally changed, and my pharmacy filled my prescription under my old name?

I have recently gotten married, and so my last name has changed. I went to the doctor, got my medication (with my new last name), but when my ...