Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

Lorazepam - why do I get so many duds in my prescription bottle, also why does my doctor every three

... months when I call in for a refill, makes me wait 8-10 days on nothing, where I can't sleep nor eat I meant to ask him the last time I was ...

I've been using MS Contin for 1 year, had 2 back surgery's and suffer with chronic pain. My doctor?

... is giving me loratab 10 mg and MS Contin. I need a written prescription every month to get my refills (MS Contin), well I can't get in touch ...

I am a 1st time user of clonazapam. I think my Dose is too low. Should I call my Doctor about it?

I've never been prescribed anything I have been diagnosed with GAD, severe anxiety and I have PTSD from being mugged and beat up. I have ...

Hi, so I had my nipples pierced and they got infected really bad.i had cellulitis.I went to urgent?

... care and he took a culture and the doctor said if he docent call me it's a good thing. He hasint called me and iv been taking my anti ...

My last name has legally changed, and my pharmacy filled my prescription under my old name?

I have recently gotten married, and so my last name has changed. I went to the doctor, got my medication (with my new last name), but when my ...