Can the doctor call in Loratab or do you have to have a written prescription?

You have to have a written prescription.

Pain Management: Neck problems and endometriosis?

I recently seen a pain management doctor for my neck. I have neck problems. I signed a pain contract and have been prescribed Loratab. OK, fine. I ...

Doctor's office system went down?

I had synchronized my prescription for Xanax for the Doctor's appointment. My appointment was today at 7:15pm. I received a call at 5:00pm for ...

My last name has legally changed, and my pharmacy filled my prescription under my old name?

I have recently gotten married, and so my last name has changed. I went to the doctor, got my medication (with my new last name), but when my ...

I keep hearing it doesn't matter if you have a prescription or not, they'll still call CPS. I had my

... wisdom teeth removed a month ago and was given a written prescription by my OB. When I have my daughter in 10 weeks, am I to expect a visit from ...

Walgreens filled a prescription with a OTC Niacin SR. Claimed it was Niacin ER to Aetna & was appr?

Aetna says my prescription was filled. My doctor says Walgreens did not fill the prescription as written (gave me an OCT versus an approved drug). ...

0 answers 19 days ago