Can Terazosin be taken along with Avodart?

Anonymous

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Take care.-

Can taking Alprazolam, Atenolol and Terazosin cause bouts of diarhea or interfere with sleep?

Terazosin I take at night and the other two I take in the morning. The dose is Alapraolam .5 mg, Atenolol 25 mg and Terazosin 5mg.

Can wemon take terazosin?

I have been taking terazosin for a couple of years for bladder control problems. Is Terazosin ok for wemon to take when it is usually prescribed for ...

Do you have to take avodart for the rest of your life?

At 65 years old, will I have to be on Avodart for life. I have BPH?I have just started taking Avodart, for 3 weeks and seen marked improvement. Will ...

Does Avodart work gradually over time rather than promoting dramatic shrinkage in just months?

As long as the PSA numbers are coming down, I assume this means that the Avodart is working.

Can a woman get pregnant while husband is on avodart treatment?

my husband to be is on avodart and i just wonder if i can still get pregnant while he's taking avodart?