Can Terazosin be taken along with Avodart?

Anonymous

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Take care.-

Do you have to take avodart for the rest of your life?

At 65 years old, will I have to be on Avodart for life. I have BPH?I have just started taking Avodart, for 3 weeks and seen marked improvement. Will ...

Is it ok to take doxazoin or terazosin with avodart?

I was taking terazosin for BPH for 3 years then bp dropped to low and went on avodart ( 80/60) BP is now 140/80 and would like to try terazosin in ...

Does Avodart work gradually over time rather than promoting dramatic shrinkage in just months?

As long as the PSA numbers are coming down, I assume this means that the Avodart is working.

Generic Avodart?

Any idea when Avodart will be going generic? Is there another drug (generic) that would be comparable to Avodart?

Can a woman get pregnant while husband is on avodart treatment?

my husband to be is on avodart and i just wonder if i can still get pregnant while he's taking avodart?