Can Terazosin be taken along with Avodart?

Anonymous

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Take care.-

Can taking Alprazolam, Atenolol and Terazosin cause bouts of diarhea or interfere with sleep?

Terazosin I take at night and the other two I take in the morning. The dose is Alapraolam .5 mg, Atenolol 25 mg and Terazosin 5mg.

Avodart has caused me to be impudent. Will this be forever?

I have been taking Avodart for 9 months. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Do you have to take avodart for the rest of your life?

At 65 years old, will I have to be on Avodart for life. I have BPH?I have just started taking Avodart, for 3 weeks and seen marked improvement. Will ...

Does Avodart work gradually over time rather than promoting dramatic shrinkage in just months?

As long as the PSA numbers are coming down, I assume this means that the Avodart is working.

Generic Avodart?

Any idea when Avodart will be going generic? Is there another drug (generic) that would be comparable to Avodart?