Can Terazosin be taken along with Avodart?

Anonymous

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Take care.-

Can taking Alprazolam, Atenolol and Terazosin cause bouts of diarhea or interfere with sleep?

Terazosin I take at night and the other two I take in the morning. The dose is Alapraolam .5 mg, Atenolol 25 mg and Terazosin 5mg.

Do you have to take avodart for the rest of your life?

At 65 years old, will I have to be on Avodart for life. I have BPH?I have just started taking Avodart, for 3 weeks and seen marked improvement. Will ...

Does Avodart work gradually over time rather than promoting dramatic shrinkage in just months?

As long as the PSA numbers are coming down, I assume this means that the Avodart is working.

Generic Avodart?

Any idea when Avodart will be going generic? Is there another drug (generic) that would be comparable to Avodart?

Is it safe for me to take 5 mg terazosin with other hypertensives I am on?

I am 75. I take 50 mg Metroprolol Succ., 5 mg Amlodopine, 100 mg Losartan, and 37.5/25mg of Triamterene/HCTZ for blood pressure. Now I am asked to ...