Can taking aciphex increase the chance of a UTI in man?

Cystitis (urinary tract infection) is a known side effect of Aciphex, in both men and women.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/aciphex-side-effects.html

Urinary Tract Infection - Is there any way I can get medicine for a UTI if I have them often?

I have had some problems with UTI's through my teen years. I got my first one around the age of 13, and then not again until I turned 16 when I ...

Mometasone Inhaler - Can this drug cause urinary tract problems?

I have been tested for UTI with everything negative. Since I have been using this inhaler I constantly have urinary urgency, frequency, etc. Is there ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

What are some methods I could practice to prevent transferring UTI's to women?

I'm a male in my mid 20's, been sexually active for about 7 years and I've been in and out of several relationships with females. ...