Can taking aciphex increase the chance of a UTI in man?

Cystitis (urinary tract infection) is a known side effect of Aciphex, in both men and women.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/aciphex-side-effects.html

Urinary Tract Infection - I suffered from uti's for many years and tried everything out there, am?

... resistant to most antibiotics now and then I discovered that taking 6000 - 8000 mg if vitamin C with rosehips daily has cleaned out my urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I got another UTI when the weather suddenly turned very warm. Has anyone?

... else had this experience? I have been suffering with recurrent UTIs since last September. For two months I have been off antibiotics and thought ...

What are some methods I could practice to prevent transferring UTI's to women?

I'm a male in my mid 20's, been sexually active for about 7 years and I've been in and out of several relationships with females. ...