Can taking aciphex increase the chance of a UTI in man?

Cystitis (urinary tract infection) is a known side effect of Aciphex, in both men and women.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/aciphex-side-effects.html

Urinary Tract Infection - I suffered from uti's for many years and tried everything out there, am?

... resistant to most antibiotics now and then I discovered that taking 6000 - 8000 mg if vitamin C with rosehips daily has cleaned out my urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - short-term UTI's after intercourse, anyone else?

I get UTI's which only last a day or two; usually they occur 2 days post-intercourse. Home test strips are positive but lab tests come back ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - have chronic uti just drinking lots of water how long til it gets better?

have had a uti for the last two years multiple doses of antibiotics just taking flomax

Urinary Tract Infection - well uti affect my dental treatemnt in any way?

if im taking any medicane for denatl work will it affect the medicane am taking for uti