Can suboxone be passed through semen from oral sex ?

No, I don't believe the metabolites from Suboxone will pass into the semen.

Can heavily drinking mixed with suboxone kill you? A friend of mine just passed and we were told he?

was taking those pills and drinking alot. He started throwing up blood and later passed away.

Has anyone noticed a decrease in semen when ejactulating?

When I started Wellbutin I did see a increase in more interest sex, and also a increase in improved feeling while ejaulating. But in the last six ...

BCG - why is it imperative to clean/decontaminate for 6 hrs. after treatment and not to have sex?

. can the b.c.g. migrate into the testicles and therefore into the semen? and if we abstain from intercourse, is it dangerous for my husbands semen ...

Should vagifem be used when engaging in oral sex?

My partner likes oral sex and was wondering if the use of vagifem would be detrimental to him if he continues to perform oral sex? Should it be used ...

Am I pregnant if most of the semen didn't get in me?

the condom broke, he was still inside me when he came, when he pulled out there was a huge glob of semen. how likely is it that I am pregnant