Can suboxone be passed through semen from oral sex ?

No, I don't believe the metabolites from Suboxone will pass into the semen.

Has anyone noticed a decrease in semen when ejactulating?

When I started Wellbutin I did see a increase in more interest sex, and also a increase in improved feeling while ejaulating. But in the last six ...

BCG - why is it imperative to clean/decontaminate for 6 hrs. after treatment and not to have sex?

. can the b.c.g. migrate into the testicles and therefore into the semen? and if we abstain from intercourse, is it dangerous for my husbands semen ...

Does plan b one step pill work if you are on your periods ?

Ok so on Sunday June 23 2013 at around 1:30 me and my gf were having unprotected anal sex and after a few minutes i felt semen coming so as i was ...

Should vagifem be used when engaging in oral sex?

My partner likes oral sex and was wondering if the use of vagifem would be detrimental to him if he continues to perform oral sex? Should it be used ...

Unprotected sex..ipill..after 15 days vaginal bleeding?

My gf and i had had a regular foreplay.. i cum outside her . i touched my semen and with that hand i unknowingly i put that hand into her vagina... ...