Can suboxone be passed through semen from oral sex ?

No, I don't believe the metabolites from Suboxone will pass into the semen.

Can heavily drinking mixed with suboxone kill you? A friend of mine just passed and we were told he?

was taking those pills and drinking alot. He started throwing up blood and later passed away.

BCG - why is it imperative to clean/decontaminate for 6 hrs. after treatment and not to have sex?

. can the b.c.g. migrate into the testicles and therefore into the semen? and if we abstain from intercourse, is it dangerous for my husbands semen ...

Does plan b one step pill work if you are on your periods ?

Ok so on Sunday June 23 2013 at around 1:30 me and my gf were having unprotected anal sex and after a few minutes i felt semen coming so as i was ...

Am I pregnant if most of the semen didn't get in me?

the condom broke, he was still inside me when he came, when he pulled out there was a huge glob of semen. how likely is it that I am pregnant