Can suboxone be passed through semen from oral sex ?

No, I don't believe the metabolites from Suboxone will pass into the semen.

Has anyone noticed a decrease in semen when ejactulating?

When I started Wellbutin I did see a increase in more interest sex, and also a increase in improved feeling while ejaulating. But in the last six ...

Does plan b one step pill work if you are on your periods ?

Ok so on Sunday June 23 2013 at around 1:30 me and my gf were having unprotected anal sex and after a few minutes i felt semen coming so as i was ...

Am I pregnant if most of the semen didn't get in me?

the condom broke, he was still inside me when he came, when he pulled out there was a huge glob of semen. how likely is it that I am pregnant

Unprotected sex..ipill..after 15 days vaginal bleeding?

My gf and i had had a regular foreplay.. i cum outside her . i touched my semen and with that hand i unknowingly i put that hand into her vagina... ...

Took plan b as a repercussion??

We did not have unprotected sex but she rubbed up against me and I had a little bit of semen. She claims she only felt my pants and I also did not ...

1 answer 6 days ago