Can suboxone be passed through semen from oral sex ?

No, I don't believe the metabolites from Suboxone will pass into the semen.

Can heavily drinking mixed with suboxone kill you? A friend of mine just passed and we were told he?

was taking those pills and drinking alot. He started throwing up blood and later passed away.

Has anyone noticed a decrease in semen when ejactulating?

When I started Wellbutin I did see a increase in more interest sex, and also a increase in improved feeling while ejaulating. But in the last six ...

Does plan b one step pill work if you are on your periods ?

Ok so on Sunday June 23 2013 at around 1:30 me and my gf were having unprotected anal sex and after a few minutes i felt semen coming so as i was ...

Am I pregnant if most of the semen didn't get in me?

the condom broke, he was still inside me when he came, when he pulled out there was a huge glob of semen. how likely is it that I am pregnant

Can I get pregnant while on my period? Should I take plan b?

My boyfriend and I had sex the second day on my period. He used a condom but when he pulled put I felt the semen on my leg. The condom broke and we ...