Can suboxone be passed through semen from oral sex ?

No, I don't believe the metabolites from Suboxone will pass into the semen.

Can heavily drinking mixed with suboxone kill you? A friend of mine just passed and we were told he?

was taking those pills and drinking alot. He started throwing up blood and later passed away.

BCG - why is it imperative to clean/decontaminate for 6 hrs. after treatment and not to have sex?

. can the b.c.g. migrate into the testicles and therefore into the semen? and if we abstain from intercourse, is it dangerous for my husbands semen ...

Should vagifem be used when engaging in oral sex?

My partner likes oral sex and was wondering if the use of vagifem would be detrimental to him if he continues to perform oral sex? Should it be used ...

Can I get pregnant while on my period? Should I take plan b?

My boyfriend and I had sex the second day on my period. He used a condom but when he pulled put I felt the semen on my leg. The condom broke and we ...

Unprotected sex..ipill..after 15 days vaginal bleeding?

My gf and i had had a regular foreplay.. i cum outside her . i touched my semen and with that hand i unknowingly i put that hand into her vagina... ...