Can strattera show up on a drug test as an amfedamin?

Hello terwayson. No, it will not show as an amphetamine. Best of wishes,pledge

Will suboxone,even though it has an opiate in it,show up in any sstore bought test?

Im on suboxone and i want to buy the 5 or 10 panel drug test from the store before i apply at a really good job to see if it will show up. I like to ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

What will somas show up as in a methadone clinic's UA drug test?

I'm taking a test tomorrow but i took a couple unprescribed somas today and was told they dont show up in those tests... either that or ...

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250

Drug Test - I was just recently Prescribed Strattera (atomoxetine HCI) and I need to know if it will

... show up on a drugtest. I know that it is a "non-stimulant" but when I googled it I ran across some wiki's that said something ...