Can strattera show up on a drug test as an amfedamin?

Anonymous

Hello terwayson. No, it will not show as an amphetamine. Best of wishes,pledge

Will suboxone,even though it has an opiate in it,show up in any sstore bought test?

Im on suboxone and i want to buy the 5 or 10 panel drug test from the store before i apply at a really good job to see if it will show up. I like to ...

How soon will adderall show up in a drug test?

I am taking a very important exam this coming week and need to focus for it. I used to be prescribed to Adderall up until last year, and still have ...

Will tramadol show up in a urine drug test and will it show up as an opiate?

My doctor has prescribed 150mg of tramadol a day for arthitis and chonic neck pain? I have been free of pain since I started taking it. The only ...

What will somas show up as in a methadone clinic's UA drug test?

I'm taking a test tomorrow but i took a couple unprescribed somas today and was told they dont show up in those tests... either that or ...

Drug Test - I was just recently Prescribed Strattera (atomoxetine HCI) and I need to know if it will

... show up on a drugtest. I know that it is a "non-stimulant" but when I googled it I ran across some wiki's that said something ...