Can slo-niacin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a known side effect of Slo-Niacin.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/slo-niacin-side-effects.html

What if my husband opens the Slo-Niacin capsule to take it?

He has a swallowing problem when it comes to taking pills. He opens the capsule and takes it that way. They do not have a liquid. Is this harming ...

What is difference between slo nician and niaspan?

I have been on niaspan for years and it has worked well but have learned that the cost of slo niacin is much less. Should I consider this? I am a ...

Slo-Niacin - if slo niacin is just a vitamin how can you get side effects ? or do you. zzztop?

My Dr. has given me statins i cannot take them. so he gave me this SloNiacin.250MG SA tablets. I,am only taking a 1/2 tab. 125 mg.. what kind of side ...

Is Slo-Niacin, with hydrogenated oils, safe to take when you have heart disease?

I have been taking the Niaspan brand of niacin for about 15 years and it has been completely satisfactory. I receive my medication through the ...