Can slo-niacin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a known side effect of Slo-Niacin.

I have been taking Niaspan for several months with good results?

The price has gone up for me because of deductible issues on my insurance policy. Question, has anyone switched from Niaspan to Slo-Niacin and if so ...

What is difference between slo nician and niaspan?

I have been on niaspan for years and it has worked well but have learned that the cost of slo niacin is much less. Should I consider this? I am a ...

Slo-Niacin - if slo niacin is just a vitamin how can you get side effects ? or do you. zzztop?

My Dr. has given me statins i cannot take them. so he gave me this SloNiacin.250MG SA tablets. I,am only taking a 1/2 tab. 125 mg.. what kind of side ...

Is Slo-Niacin, with hydrogenated oils, safe to take when you have heart disease?

I have been taking the Niaspan brand of niacin for about 15 years and it has been completely satisfactory. I receive my medication through the ...