Can singulair cause pancreatitis?

You will find an accurate and comprehensive list of Singulair here:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/singulair-side-effects.html

Pancreatitis has been reported very rarely.

Does it affect pancreatitis?

Have had two attacks of pancreatitis and am afraid to start this fairly new drug. Please advise. thanks.

Pancreatitis - can I take benedryl if I took my daily dosage of singulair?

i just had 40% of my pancrease removed along with my full spleen 5 weeks ago... i know have string gauze from my stomach to help with drainage from ...

Does singulair have a side effect of loosing bladder control in a 3 yr old boy?

my 3 yr old boy has been on singulair for a month and a half and now he started peeing the bed and having accidents during the day, can singulair ...

Chronic Pancreatitis and IBS - what other pain meds can I take?

I am a 27 yr. old female that has Chronic Pancreatitis and IBS. I have never had a drink in my life. I know that having this disease makes you lose ...

Chronic pancreatitis on farxiga for 6 months. Is farxiga safe for pancreatitis patients. I just?

... got out of hospital 2 weeks ago with pancreatitis any research with pancreatitis and farxiga?