Can singulair cause pancreatitis?

You will find an accurate and comprehensive list of Singulair here:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/singulair-side-effects.html

Pancreatitis has been reported very rarely.

Does it affect pancreatitis?

Have had two attacks of pancreatitis and am afraid to start this fairly new drug. Please advise. thanks.

Does singulair have a side effect of loosing bladder control in a 3 yr old boy?

my 3 yr old boy has been on singulair for a month and a half and now he started peeing the bed and having accidents during the day, can singulair ...

Sodium Hyaluronate - Has anyone had pancreatitis after supartz injections?

After my last shot of Supartz I ended up in the hospital with pancreatitis. I was wondering if the pancreatitis could be related to getting the ...

Is there harm in taking Singulair "as needed"?

I don't feel I need Singulair on a regular basis as my asthma is controlled pretty well by Advair. When I come in contact with an allergen like ...

What are the causes of pancreatitis? or what to do to avoid having pancreatitis??? please help?

Hi. i've been haivng this pain on my right side of my stomach, specially after i eat something, so two weeks ago i ended up in the hospital. ...