Can rifaximin repeated once in a month?

Treatment with Rifaximin should only be repeated if recommended by a medical doctor.

See: http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rifaximin.html

Will methadone lessen the frequency of bowel movements caused by removal of the colon?

as a result of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? If yes, how?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - what treatments has everyone tried?

Newbie 1965Cherokee, hello everyone! Little info, had IBS-D since I was 5. Had it for 40 years now and getting tired of it. Any bidders on this? ...

Can Rifaximin be useful in the cases of IBS, Dyspepsia, Chro. Gastrointestinal Prob.?

I am a chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastritis, dyspepsia patient and my intestines are very sensitive. Usually there is Ups and down of in the ...

Rifaximin - What is known about the effects of repeated long-term use of this drug?

Most antibiotics are found to have deleterious long-term results, creating antibiotic-resistant organisms, making us unable to benefit from ...