Can rifaximin repeated once in a month?

Treatment with Rifaximin should only be repeated if recommended by a medical doctor.

See: http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rifaximin.html

Will methadone lessen the frequency of bowel movements caused by removal of the colon?

as a result of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? If yes, how?

Colon cancer and Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

I am looking for prescription medical foods (i.e. not OTC but natural products but require Doctor supervision) for patients suffering from intestinal ...

Could Rifaximin be tried in Celiac disease?

well. the symptoms for Irritable Bowel syndrome, Crohns disease, and also CELIAC Disease are not discreet, but Overlapping. Wish I can try Rifaximin ...

Can Rifaximin be useful in the cases of IBS, Dyspepsia, Chro. Gastrointestinal Prob.?

I am a chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastritis, dyspepsia patient and my intestines are very sensitive. Usually there is Ups and down of in the ...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - is cholestyramine oral powder help ibs and when is the best part of the?

... when is the best time of the day to take it and what medications would interfere with this