Can rifaximin repeated once in a month?

Treatment with Rifaximin should only be repeated if recommended by a medical doctor.

See: http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rifaximin.html

Could Rifaximin be tried in Celiac disease?

well. the symptoms for Irritable Bowel syndrome, Crohns disease, and also CELIAC Disease are not discreet, but Overlapping. Wish I can try Rifaximin ...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Hi there. In may I was diagnosed with IBS and have since been taking?

... Lexamil 10mg. The dr said it would be for six months only. However, if I go two days without taking the pill, my whole body reacts drastically ...

Can Rifaximin be useful in the cases of IBS, Dyspepsia, Chro. Gastrointestinal Prob.?

I am a chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastritis, dyspepsia patient and my intestines are very sensitive. Usually there is Ups and down of in the ...

Rifaximin - What is known about the effects of repeated long-term use of this drug?

Most antibiotics are found to have deleterious long-term results, creating antibiotic-resistant organisms, making us unable to benefit from ...