Can rifaximin repeated once in a month?

Treatment with Rifaximin should only be repeated if recommended by a medical doctor.

See: http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rifaximin.html

Will methadone lessen the frequency of bowel movements caused by removal of the colon?

as a result of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? If yes, how?

Rifaximin - What is known about the effects of repeated long-term use of this drug?

Most antibiotics are found to have deleterious long-term results, creating antibiotic-resistant organisms, making us unable to benefit from ...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - is cholestyramine oral powder help ibs and when is the best part of the?

... when is the best time of the day to take it and what medications would interfere with this

Can anyone tell how many days a normal course of rifaximin should be?

I have dumping syndrome, Sibo and irritable bowel. I have been taking anti biotics since 1980 none of which have worked. However I have been taking ...

Rifaximin - Cant swallow large pills?

Can I just get the 200mg and double it instead of the large 550 mg pill???