Can rifaximin repeated once in a month?

Treatment with Rifaximin should only be repeated if recommended by a medical doctor.

See: http://www.drugs.com/cdi/rifaximin.html

Will methadone lessen the frequency of bowel movements caused by removal of the colon?

as a result of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? If yes, how?

Colon cancer and Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

I am looking for prescription medical foods (i.e. not OTC but natural products but require Doctor supervision) for patients suffering from intestinal ...

Can Rifaximin be useful in the cases of IBS, Dyspepsia, Chro. Gastrointestinal Prob.?

I am a chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastritis, dyspepsia patient and my intestines are very sensitive. Usually there is Ups and down of in the ...

Rifaximin - What is known about the effects of repeated long-term use of this drug?

Most antibiotics are found to have deleterious long-term results, creating antibiotic-resistant organisms, making us unable to benefit from ...

Rifaximin - Cant swallow large pills?

Can I just get the 200mg and double it instead of the large 550 mg pill???