Can protonix be taken at the same time as gabapentin?

Yes, Protonix and gabapentin can be taken together. there are no known interactions between these medicines.,1790-1152

Protonix IV - Can long term use of protonix cause your lower abdomen to swell. The doctors cannot?

... find out why my lower abdomen stays swells most of the time

Is there any truth that Protonix taken daily for years cause cancer?

I had a doctor tell me that there were studies to the effect that Protonix could cause cancer if taken daily for long periods of time.

Recently, I was prescribed Protonix (Pantoprazole) for an ulcer. Since I started the Protonix, it?

... seems my Ritalin isn't effective as it was prior to the Protonix. Since Protonix reduces the acid in the stomach, is it possible I'm ...

Is this an allergy???

I have been taking Protonix on and off for 4 years. My Dr recently raised my dose to 80mg. Well yesterday, i took a different medication for a UTI, ...

89 yo Mom is on Protonix. Could it cause loss of appetite and flat mood? She's normally talkative?

now she's very quiet and only talks when addressed. She also is more confused. They also started her on Erythromycin a couple days before the ...