Can Potassium Gluconate with Furosemide 40 mg?

Not sure what your question is.

But yes, generally a water pill needs Potassium replacement.

Does potassium gluconate help circulation?

my wife has poor circulation in her legs and the doctor recomended eating banans for the potassium to help blood flow. so would taking potassium ...

I am taking Micardis for high blood pressure and advised not to take "POTASSIUM"?

Would this include the small dosage of Potassium Citrate found in most vitamin supplements?

Can potassium gluconate help lower or prevent headaches, if you have a low potassium blood test?

recently I have had many violent headache problems which caused me to go to the hospital, and with each event of these headaches, my potassium level ...

I am on Furosemide and Klor Con. I am also taking meds for Type II diabetes and high blood?

... pressure. My doctor does not regularly monitor for changes in potassium levels or other related side effects for this drug? I ask for evaluation ...

A few months ago I had to see a Dr. they took tests and said I had low potassium. Id like to know if

... there's a relation with my high blood pressure ? I also developed wheezing