Can Potassium Gluconate with Furosemide 40 mg?

Not sure what your question is.

But yes, generally a water pill needs Potassium replacement.

I have been taking 80mg.furosemide for 11 years now. New GP thinks it's to high why?

I had open heart surgery in 98 2 valve replacements stainless steele valves. I've been on furosemide 80 mg. along with potassium all this time. ...

Does potassium gluconate help circulation?

my wife has poor circulation in her legs and the doctor recomended eating banans for the potassium to help blood flow. so would taking potassium ...

I am taking Micardis for high blood pressure and advised not to take "POTASSIUM"?

Would this include the small dosage of Potassium Citrate found in most vitamin supplements?

I am on Furosemide and Klor Con. I am also taking meds for Type II diabetes and high blood?

... pressure. My doctor does not regularly monitor for changes in potassium levels or other related side effects for this drug? I ask for evaluation ...