Can perphenazine cause pancreatitis?

It may be a caused by perphenazine ... although not stated specifically it does however say that perphenazine can make the patient jaundiced.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/perphenazine-side-effects.html

Is there anyone out there with Chronic Pancreatitis?

I have been dealing with chronic pain from Pancreatitis for 13 1/2 years now. I haven't really talked to alot of people with this and was just ...

Chronic Pancreatitis - I am having a GI tube put in on 9/9/11 I am so scared I can barely breath!?

... Please help? I have NO SUPPORT because I live in a very small town! MRCP shows that I have chronic pancreatitis! I am not a drinker or diabetic ...

Do you have a customer assistance program for Perphenazine?

If not, where may I go? I have Part D, but I am in the donut hole. I receive disability payments, SSA.

Does perphenazine use glutamate? Would this affect ALS?

My friend has used perphenazine in the past and it worked well for her. She wants to take it again. She has ALS. She went to a psychiatrist who never ...