Can perphenazine cause pancreatitis?

It may be a caused by perphenazine ... although not stated specifically it does however say that perphenazine can make the patient jaundiced.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/perphenazine-side-effects.html

Chronic Pancreatitis - I am having a GI tube put in on 9/9/11 I am so scared I can barely breath!?

... Please help? I have NO SUPPORT because I live in a very small town! MRCP shows that I have chronic pancreatitis! I am not a drinker or diabetic ...

Perphenazine as a long term drug?

In the months to come will I be told that perphenazine is not considered to be a long term drug... This is the situation that came about when using ...

Do you have a customer assistance program for Perphenazine?

If not, where may I go? I have Part D, but I am in the donut hole. I receive disability payments, SSA.

If I have had pancreatitis 2 years ago and have a cyst from it can sulfatrim ds 800 cause another?

... pancreatic attack? How easily can sulfatrim ds 800 cause pancreatitis in someone who has already had pancreatitis? What is the percentage that I ...