Can pentazocine be taken with opana?

Anonymous

Hello jrizzle2306. Under a doctors supervision I would say yes. Otherwise, no. Best of wishes and be safe, pledge

Is there a generic equivalent for this medication?

pentazocine/naloxone

Does Nucynta compare to Opana to help with severe pain? has any1 tried new Opana's r they the same?

Has anyone heard about the new Opana ER? My Dr said there is a new formula and he is giving me an option to stay with the new Opana ER or switch to ...

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...

Does a doctor doing private practice at home level can use pentazocine injection or not?

what is the legal status of its malpractice without hospital establishment? Reference links needed...

I have been waiting for over a week for my Wal Mart pharmacy to fill my prescription for Talwin NX?

naloxone/pentazocine and have been told they cannot get this drug. How long will it continue to be unavailable? I have taken this medication for ...