Can pentazocine be taken with opana?

Hello jrizzle2306. Under a doctors supervision I would say yes. Otherwise, no. Best of wishes and be safe, pledge

Does Nucynta compare to Opana to help with severe pain? has any1 tried new Opana's r they the same?

Has anyone heard about the new Opana ER? My Dr said there is a new formula and he is giving me an option to stay with the new Opana ER or switch to ...

Does a doctor doing private practice at home level can use pentazocine injection or not?

what is the legal status of its malpractice without hospital establishment? Reference links needed...

All propoxyphene is off the U.S. market!!?

Cylert (pemoline) is off the U.S. market. Valrelease (diazepam E.R.) failed the U.S. market. All Midrin and generics have been assigned to C4 due to ...

I have been waiting for over a week for my Wal Mart pharmacy to fill my prescription for Talwin NX?

naloxone/pentazocine and have been told they cannot get this drug. How long will it continue to be unavailable? I have taken this medication for ...