Can pentazocine be taken with opana?

Anonymous

Hello jrizzle2306. Under a doctors supervision I would say yes. Otherwise, no. Best of wishes and be safe, pledge

Does Nucynta compare to Opana to help with severe pain? has any1 tried new Opana's r they the same?

Has anyone heard about the new Opana ER? My Dr said there is a new formula and he is giving me an option to stay with the new Opana ER or switch to ...

Question about Exalgo Er compared to Opana Er, PS Opana is much stronger than MS CONTIN?

My DR Has been trying to put me on OPana Er for 3 years, and I am Curious about Exalgo And i never wanted to take Opana Er,But Ms Contin @60 Mg #x A ...

Naloxone/Pentazocine - if you are allergic to codine can you still take Talwin ?

... pentazocine/naloxone is the generic form

Acetaminophen/Pentazocine - Who is currentlty manufacturing this drug?

I have taken this drug for over 20 years, and is the only medication that has worked on my migraines. My pharmacy advised me that it was unavailable. ...