Can pentazocine be taken with opana?

Anonymous

Hello jrizzle2306. Under a doctors supervision I would say yes. Otherwise, no. Best of wishes and be safe, pledge

Is the drug naloxone hcl/pentazocine hcl just another name for talwin nx? and does anyone know if?

naloxone/pentazocine is a form of morphine?

Does Nucynta compare to Opana to help with severe pain? has any1 tried new Opana's r they the same?

Has anyone heard about the new Opana ER? My Dr said there is a new formula and he is giving me an option to stay with the new Opana ER or switch to ...

I have been waiting for over a week for my Wal Mart pharmacy to fill my prescription for Talwin NX?

naloxone/pentazocine and have been told they cannot get this drug. How long will it continue to be unavailable? I have taken this medication for ...

Acetaminophen/Pentazocine - Who is currentlty manufacturing this drug?

I have taken this drug for over 20 years, and is the only medication that has worked on my migraines. My pharmacy advised me that it was unavailable. ...