Can pentazocine be taken with opana?

Anonymous

Hello jrizzle2306. Under a doctors supervision I would say yes. Otherwise, no. Best of wishes and be safe, pledge

Does Nucynta compare to Opana to help with severe pain? has any1 tried new Opana's r they the same?

Has anyone heard about the new Opana ER? My Dr said there is a new formula and he is giving me an option to stay with the new Opana ER or switch to ...

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...

I have been waiting for over a week for my Wal Mart pharmacy to fill my prescription for Talwin NX?

naloxone/pentazocine and have been told they cannot get this drug. How long will it continue to be unavailable? I have taken this medication for ...

Acetaminophen/Pentazocine - Who is currentlty manufacturing this drug?

I have taken this drug for over 20 years, and is the only medication that has worked on my migraines. My pharmacy advised me that it was unavailable. ...