can nystatin ointent,USP be used for warts?

No. Warts are caused by a virus. Nystatin ointment is only used to treat fungal and yeast infections of the skin.
see http://www.drugs.com/mtm/nystatin-topical.html

Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP 30g - For external use only. Not for Ophthalmic Use?

I have approximately 60-100+ white scale bumps starting from my ankles to 3/4 up my thigh area front & back. 3-4 scales in each bump. The inside ...

Can this be used on toe nail fungi ?

incomplete statement... question can nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream usp be used / applied for foot fungus or nail fungi?

What is a safe way to address warts using natural remedies?

Warts are the small tumors on the skin which remain harmless almost all through one’s life. These are caused due to human papillomavirus (HPV) ...

Is it safe to use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP safe to use on inflamed gums?

My gums, along the teeth line are red and inlammed, for about 10 yrs. no known cause or diagnosis. This week, my periodontist prescribed this cream. ...

I have a strain like of warts but its not contagious it starts with S or H but I forgot whats its?

... called, it comes and goes as it pleases but leaves me with warts around butt area, any clue what its called