can nystatin ointent,USP be used for warts?

No. Warts are caused by a virus. Nystatin ointment is only used to treat fungal and yeast infections of the skin.
see http://www.drugs.com/mtm/nystatin-topical.html

Human Papilloma Virus - hello members, I need some advice and reassurances if possible. I am going?

... to the m.d. in the morning, but i have done much internet research and now realize that i do indeed have hpv/warts externally and there are alot ...

Tagamet - Has tagment been proven to eliminate warts?

I have heard of individuals that had issues with warts but after taking tagment in a short time the warts disappeared

What is a safe way to address warts using natural remedies?

Warts are the small tumors on the skin which remain harmless almost all through one’s life. These are caused due to human papillomavirus (HPV) ...

Podofilox making more warts appear?

I started using Podofilox to treat genital warts inside my foreskin. I have finished week one. I have some flaking skin and irritation. But it seems ...

Is it safe to use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP safe to use on inflamed gums?

My gums, along the teeth line are red and inlammed, for about 10 yrs. no known cause or diagnosis. This week, my periodontist prescribed this cream. ...