can nystatin ointent,USP be used for warts?

No. Warts are caused by a virus. Nystatin ointment is only used to treat fungal and yeast infections of the skin.
see http://www.drugs.com/mtm/nystatin-topical.html

What are the other causes of genital warts?

i heard someone say her doctor asked if she ate a high sugar diet after discovering she had warts when she went for a check-up... and some people say ...

Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP 30g - For external use only. Not for Ophthalmic Use?

I have approximately 60-100+ white scale bumps starting from my ankles to 3/4 up my thigh area front & back. 3-4 scales in each bump. The inside ...

Is it safe to use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP safe to use on inflamed gums?

My gums, along the teeth line are red and inlammed, for about 10 yrs. no known cause or diagnosis. This week, my periodontist prescribed this cream. ...

Genital warts spreading, can I fight hpv?

... been using 3 times a week. Some warts seem to be decreasing in size, but at the same time they seem to be increasing in number. A few days ago ...

Is Termovate or triamcinolone a generic for nystatincream usp 100,000 units/gram?

I use nystatin cream for Jock itch.