can nystatin ointent,USP be used for warts?

No. Warts are caused by a virus. Nystatin ointment is only used to treat fungal and yeast infections of the skin.
see http://www.drugs.com/mtm/nystatin-topical.html

Any one know if Nystatin & Triamcinolone Acetonide ( Cream ) USP is used for diaper rash?

My son has broken out with really bad diaper rash & Desitin or corn starch is not working & I think this is what his doctor prescribe last ...

Is it safe to use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP safe to use on inflamed gums?

My gums, along the teeth line are red and inlammed, for about 10 yrs. no known cause or diagnosis. This week, my periodontist prescribed this cream. ...

I have a strain like of warts but its not contagious it starts with S or H but I forgot whats its?

... called, it comes and goes as it pleases but leaves me with warts around butt area, any clue what its called

Genital warts spreading, can I fight hpv?

... been using 3 times a week. Some warts seem to be decreasing in size, but at the same time they seem to be increasing in number. A few days ago ...

Can hpv and genital warts be spread through kissing?

About 6 weeks ago I was diagnosed with genital warts. Then a couple of weeks ago I noticed I now have warts under my tongue which I assume I got from ...