can nystatin ointent,USP be used for warts?

No. Warts are caused by a virus. Nystatin ointment is only used to treat fungal and yeast infections of the skin.
see http://www.drugs.com/mtm/nystatin-topical.html

Can this be used on toe nail fungi ?

incomplete statement... question can nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream usp be used / applied for foot fungus or nail fungi?

Is there a difference between "Oral" & "Topical" Nystatin powder?

was prescribed Nystatin powder for mouth..bottle says external use only..

Tagamet - Has tagment been proven to eliminate warts?

I have heard of individuals that had issues with warts but after taking tagment in a short time the warts disappeared

What is a safe way to address warts using natural remedies?

Warts are the small tumors on the skin which remain harmless almost all through one’s life. These are caused due to human papillomavirus (HPV) ...

Is it safe to use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP safe to use on inflamed gums?

My gums, along the teeth line are red and inlammed, for about 10 yrs. no known cause or diagnosis. This week, my periodontist prescribed this cream. ...