can nystatin ointent,USP be used for warts?

No. Warts are caused by a virus. Nystatin ointment is only used to treat fungal and yeast infections of the skin.
see http://www.drugs.com/mtm/nystatin-topical.html

Any one know if Nystatin & Triamcinolone Acetonide ( Cream ) USP is used for diaper rash?

My son has broken out with really bad diaper rash & Desitin or corn starch is not working & I think this is what his doctor prescribe last ...

Tagamet - Has tagment been proven to eliminate warts?

I have heard of individuals that had issues with warts but after taking tagment in a short time the warts disappeared

What is a safe way to address warts using natural remedies?

Warts are the small tumors on the skin which remain harmless almost all through one’s life. These are caused due to human papillomavirus (HPV) ...

Is it safe to use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP safe to use on inflamed gums?

My gums, along the teeth line are red and inlammed, for about 10 yrs. no known cause or diagnosis. This week, my periodontist prescribed this cream. ...

Genital warts spreading, can I fight hpv?

... been using 3 times a week. Some warts seem to be decreasing in size, but at the same time they seem to be increasing in number. A few days ago ...