can nystatin ointent,USP be used for warts?

No. Warts are caused by a virus. Nystatin ointment is only used to treat fungal and yeast infections of the skin.
see http://www.drugs.com/mtm/nystatin-topical.html

What are the other causes of genital warts?

i heard someone say her doctor asked if she ate a high sugar diet after discovering she had warts when she went for a check-up... and some people say ...

Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP 30g - For external use only. Not for Ophthalmic Use?

I have approximately 60-100+ white scale bumps starting from my ankles to 3/4 up my thigh area front & back. 3-4 scales in each bump. The inside ...

Tagamet - Has tagment been proven to eliminate warts?

I have heard of individuals that had issues with warts but after taking tagment in a short time the warts disappeared

What is a safe way to address warts using natural remedies?

Warts are the small tumors on the skin which remain harmless almost all through one’s life. These are caused due to human papillomavirus (HPV) ...

I have a strain like of warts but its not contagious it starts with S or H but I forgot whats its?

... called, it comes and goes as it pleases but leaves me with warts around butt area, any clue what its called