Anonymous

Can neosporin be applied to the inner lining of the nose?

yes it can in minimal amounts. I used it for years back many years ago.

I need information for a paper I have to write regarding the history of NeoSporin. When did it first

... come out, Was it a prescription medicine etc? J and J will not release the information and I can not find it on line anywhere

Tarceva - Sores in both nostrils! I've tried Ayr, neosporin, etc. to no avail. Can you help?

I've been on Tarceva since June and the nose problem is the only one I can't find an answer for.

Neosporin Ophthalmic - How do you get swelling on the eyes and face down?

This is caused by an allergic reaction to Neosporin and similar products. My girlfriend had permanent eyeliner done to her eyes and was given a salve ...

Neosporin left a White spot on my skin?

I was using Neosporin on my foreheard because of a bad cut. I used it for a over a month straight. I understand that your suppose to use it for a ...