Can Nardil (phenelzine) cause a false positive for cocaine?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Would some ingredient in norco cause me to have a false positive for cocaine?

after i gave birth I was prescribed norco 10 mg. and for the next 3 weeks following i dropped dirty for cocaine. I was also given an epidural while ...

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

Should I try Cymbalta?

I was on Nardil (phenelzine) for 20yrs they changed my life unfortunately due to the drug getting harder to get was put on oxycarboxizid and then ...

I tested positive for cocaine the day after receiving a root canal?

I also was taking Clindamycin and vicodine. Not sure if dentist used novicane or lidocane. This is a false positive but lab said not a chance.

What could have given a false positive for cocaine?

I was hospitalized with a moderate case of shingles amd was given valtrax, gabapentin, protinics and I also take celexa, tylonal and methodone for ...