Can Nardil (phenelzine) cause a false positive for cocaine?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What drug would give a false positive for cocaine?

what would give a false positive for thc also

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

Someone I know tested positive for cocaine on drug test at work. What can cause a false positive?

He doesn't do drugs. He is on several medications for pseudo gout/rheumatoid arthritis including Humira. And has been on a steroid as well. I ...

I tested positive for cocaine the day after receiving a root canal?

I also was taking Clindamycin and vicodine. Not sure if dentist used novicane or lidocane. This is a false positive but lab said not a chance.

Can generics of a drug (specifically Phenelzine sulfate for Nardil ) have the same number on them ?

At a recent pharmacy Iwas told that the orange pills with 270 on them were the generic for Nardil , Phenelzine Additionally that they were made on ...