Can Nardil (phenelzine) cause a false positive for cocaine?

Would some ingredient in norco cause me to have a false positive for cocaine?

after i gave birth I was prescribed norco 10 mg. and for the next 3 weeks following i dropped dirty for cocaine. I was also given an epidural while ...

I tested positive for cocaine the day after receiving a root canal?

I also was taking Clindamycin and vicodine. Not sure if dentist used novicane or lidocane. This is a false positive but lab said not a chance.

What could have given a false positive for cocaine?

I was hospitalized with a moderate case of shingles amd was given valtrax, gabapentin, protinics and I also take celexa, tylonal and methodone for ...

PTSD & Nardil - having nasty side effects, anyone else?

Hi! I'm new to forum. Grateful to have this support! Struggling with panic attacks and agoraphobia since age 4,I am 60 now! Became diagnosed ...

Can generics of a drug (specifically Phenelzine sulfate for Nardil ) have the same number on them ?

At a recent pharmacy Iwas told that the orange pills with 270 on them were the generic for Nardil , Phenelzine Additionally that they were made on ...