Can Nardil (phenelzine) cause a false positive for cocaine?

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

Someone I know tested positive for cocaine on drug test at work. What can cause a false positive?

He doesn't do drugs. He is on several medications for pseudo gout/rheumatoid arthritis including Humira. And has been on a steroid as well. I ...

Should I try Cymbalta?

I was on Nardil (phenelzine) for 20yrs they changed my life unfortunately due to the drug getting harder to get was put on oxycarboxizid and then ...

Can generics of a drug (specifically Phenelzine sulfate for Nardil ) have the same number on them ?

At a recent pharmacy Iwas told that the orange pills with 270 on them were the generic for Nardil , Phenelzine Additionally that they were made on ...