Can Nardil (phenelzine) cause a false positive for cocaine?

What drug would give a false positive for cocaine?

what would give a false positive for thc also

Would some ingredient in norco cause me to have a false positive for cocaine?

after i gave birth I was prescribed norco 10 mg. and for the next 3 weeks following i dropped dirty for cocaine. I was also given an epidural while ...

Someone I know tested positive for cocaine on drug test at work. What can cause a false positive?

He doesn't do drugs. He is on several medications for pseudo gout/rheumatoid arthritis including Humira. And has been on a steroid as well. I ...

Should I try Cymbalta?

I was on Nardil (phenelzine) for 20yrs they changed my life unfortunately due to the drug getting harder to get was put on oxycarboxizid and then ...

Can generics of a drug (specifically Phenelzine sulfate for Nardil ) have the same number on them ?

At a recent pharmacy Iwas told that the orange pills with 270 on them were the generic for Nardil , Phenelzine Additionally that they were made on ...