Can my mirena cause symptoms of a UTI (ie: pressure in the cirvics) ?

The symptoms of a urinary tract infection will be slightly different... you perhaps won't feel pressure in the cervix. Pressure in the cervix may be more to do with the inserted Mirena.

Genitourinary side effects of Mirena have included leukorrhea, vaginitis, dysmenorrhea, breast pain, abnormal pap smear and decreased libido. Very common adverse reactions (greater than 1 in 10 users) include uterine/vaginal bleeding (including spotting, irregular bleeding, heavy bleeding, oligomenorrhea and amenorrhea) and ovarian cysts.

I would suggest that you see your doctor and be checked.