Can morphine sulphate 30mg pills be injected?

Whats the reason to get morphine injected? concern but want to helpful

Dear Nergal,

As Mingon stated in his/her reply, I, too, am not sure why you would want to do such a thing. While I suppose converting a tablet to an injectible format could be done, I would want first and foremost want to caution you about the potential dangers posed by the inactive ingredients contained in morphine sulfate 30mg tablets (I happen to take these, also). While not commonly known, often times these other ingredients present a far greater danger to someone attempting to make a pill form of a drug into an injectible, than does the risk of overdosing from the active ingredient itself! So, before you try anything of this sort, please keep that little tidbit of information in mind.