Can Metoprolol Succ ER and Lisinopril be taken together?

I take Metoprolol 50mg two in morning and 25 mg in afternoon. Also, Lisinopril 20 mg a day. Also on Warfarin. I have high blood pressure and Afib.

Yes, I too take them together for high BP & heart ailments.

Take care, best wishes!

Husband takes 100 mg metoprolol succ er 2xbid after having hypertensive encephalopathy?

He has been on it for 5 months. His blood pressure still goes to 180/100 in the evenings while just watching tv. Should this be happening? Does he ...

What is the difference between metoprolol succ and metoprolol tart. Is it ok to take either one or?

Is it the same drug metoprolol tart and metoprolol succ.

Is metoprolol succ er tabs the same as metoprolol tart? what is the er?

so does this mean you would take the same dosage? if you are taking 100mg succ er tabs twice a day, would you still take metoprolol tart twice a day ...

High Blood Pressure - Difficult to accept living this way. 11 months into dx of hypertension and?

... subsequent med changes with horrible results. I'm presently on Lisinopril 20mg taken in AM and Metoprolol 25mg taken at night. At least 3 ...