Can Metoprolol Succ ER and Lisinopril be taken together?

I take Metoprolol 50mg two in morning and 25 mg in afternoon. Also, Lisinopril 20 mg a day. Also on Warfarin. I have high blood pressure and Afib.

Yes, I too take them together for high BP & heart ailments.

Take care, best wishes!

Husband takes 100 mg metoprolol succ er 2xbid after having hypertensive encephalopathy?

He has been on it for 5 months. His blood pressure still goes to 180/100 in the evenings while just watching tv. Should this be happening? Does he ...

My husband takes metoprolol tartrate 100mg twice a day. His BP is still high?

so they wanted him to take 50 mg more twice a day but this is metoprolol succ er can he take both the tartrate and succ er at the same time.

What is the difference between metoprolol succ and metoprolol tart. Is it ok to take either one or?

Is it the same drug metoprolol tart and metoprolol succ.

My MD prescribed 1 & 1/2 metoprolol succ tb 100 mg er together with losartan tab 50 mg same time?

metoprolol succ tb 100 mg er and 1 & 1/2 (not scored) to be taken at same time with losartan tab 50 mg. each morning after breakfast with or ...

High Blood Pressure - Difficult to accept living this way. 11 months into dx of hypertension and?

... subsequent med changes with horrible results. I'm presently on Lisinopril 20mg taken in AM and Metoprolol 25mg taken at night. At least 3 ...