Can men take evening primrose oil?

I could only find this on a site talking about Primrose and men.

"Diabetic neuropathy

i have 1000 mg of evening primrose oil can i take 1 a day for hotflashes?

i get them so bad in the am i feel nauseated and have been throwing up

Evening Primrose Oil - after 2yrs of thyroid meds that are a must my hair is still thinning, which?

... is expected initially upon taking this med. my doctor said try primrose. what say you

Sensation of tightnes in the troath?

i've beeen taking evening primrose oil tablets 1000mg for about 2 months and now i have a strange felling of tightnes in my neek dificulties in ...

What Happens if I overdose on evening primrose oil, and if I do what are the effects ?

see because i think i accidently overdosed on these pills but I don't have any illness problems or anything just, i'm wondering should i be ...

Evening Primrose Oil - I am trying to get pregnant with an irregular 40-50 day cycle?

Is it safe to take Evening Primrose Oil in the early stages of pregnancy. Obviously will stop taking it as soon as I find out I'm pregnant