Can men take evening primrose oil?

I could only find this on a site talking about Primrose and men.

"Diabetic neuropathy

Sensation of tightnes in the troath?

i've beeen taking evening primrose oil tablets 1000mg for about 2 months and now i have a strange felling of tightnes in my neek dificulties in ...

Can I take evening primrose oil together with vit. E and ascorbic acid without doctor's advise?

i've read some informations about evening primrose oil beauty benefits so i take 1000mg once a day with 400iu vit. E and 500mg ascorbic acid, is ...

Evening Primrose Oil - I am trying to get pregnant with an irregular 40-50 day cycle?

Is it safe to take Evening Primrose Oil in the early stages of pregnancy. Obviously will stop taking it as soon as I find out I'm pregnant

Can I take evening primrose oil, cortitrol, and ginseng? If not, can I take 2 of them listed above?

I started getting hormonal acne and I read that primrose oil helps balance hormones, that cortitrol helps reduce the stress hormone cortisol, and ...