Can maxitrol be used on kitten?

It's not included in the Vet formulary (link below) for use on cats, so I'm not sure. Please see a Vet.

http://www.drugs.com/vet/cats-m.html

Can I use Maxitrol eye drops for ear?

Side effects of conzol? applied to area on kitten - and will drool for some time... is this bad?

kitten will shake his head - and acts as if something 'caught' in muzzle... will stay away from others for a while until drooling stops... ...

Hi my name is Natasha. We just recently collected some newborn kittens and we now have one left and?

Hi my name is Natasha. We just recently collected some newborn kittens and we now have one left and it is having the same symptoms as the last kitten ...

How long should maxitrol be used for? No signs of infection, facial fractures healing, really not?

... sure if I need to contnue using the drops, been taking them for about a month