Can Lovaza be useful in dealing with joint pain of the knees?

Bugman108, I just finished reading about the drug Lovaza,and some things that they talked about in the information provided, 'caused me to give question to Your question, so in short, I believe that this is a question that is at least for Your Pharmacist, and then possibly Your doctor too. Bugman108, if You'll scroll down this page that You are reading, You'll come across a section that You can click on, and it says something like "information for consumers of Lovaza", and You can read up just a little more about the drug there, if You want to. I'm sorry I wasn't of more help to You. Good luck with it all, and it was a very good question.