Can lovastatin cause anemia?

Yes, lovastatin can cause hemolytic anemia. I hope your doctor has reassessed your situation by now and the anemia is under control or resolved.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lovastatin-side-effects.html

I was taking 40MG of lovastain every night and had a lot of pain in legs and joints and was having?

... trouble with breathing when exercising. When I stoped Lovastatin all those symptons went a way. Could Lovastatin have cause these symptons? ...

Is it safe to take 80 mg lovastatin daily?

my dose was just raised from 40 mg to 80 mg daily. I just learned 80 mg doses of zocor can be damaging. is my dose of 80 mg lovastatin safe?

My Doc just prescribed me lovastatin, should I take it or try a few diet changes first?

My total cholesterol is 204 and unsure if i should start taking lovastatin or try to control it myself with a few diet changes. Has anyone out there ...

Does lovastatin cause anxiety?

I'm having anxiety can it be the lovastatin? And can I just stop taking it without side effects?