Can lovastatin cause anemia?

Yes, lovastatin can cause hemolytic anemia. I hope your doctor has reassessed your situation by now and the anemia is under control or resolved.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lovastatin-side-effects.html

I was taking 40MG of lovastain every night and had a lot of pain in legs and joints and was having?

... trouble with breathing when exercising. When I stoped Lovastatin all those symptons went a way. Could Lovastatin have cause these symptons? ...

Could stopping lovastatin cause are pain?

My dr told me to stop the lovastatin since I have itching. I stopped the lovation a week to a week and a half ago. I am now getting lt arm pain on ...

Is it safe to take 80 mg lovastatin daily?

my dose was just raised from 40 mg to 80 mg daily. I just learned 80 mg doses of zocor can be damaging. is my dose of 80 mg lovastatin safe?

Will Lysteda make my anemia worse?

I have menorrhagic anemia and my MD recommended it but I am leary of taking it because one of the side effects listed on the insert is anemia in 5% ...