Can lovastatin cause anemia?

Yes, lovastatin can cause hemolytic anemia. I hope your doctor has reassessed your situation by now and the anemia is under control or resolved.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lovastatin-side-effects.html

I was taking 40MG of lovastain every night and had a lot of pain in legs and joints and was having?

... trouble with breathing when exercising. When I stoped Lovastatin all those symptons went a way. Could Lovastatin have cause these symptons? ...

Could stopping lovastatin cause are pain?

My dr told me to stop the lovastatin since I have itching. I stopped the lovation a week to a week and a half ago. I am now getting lt arm pain on ...

My Doc just prescribed me lovastatin, should I take it or try a few diet changes first?

My total cholesterol is 204 and unsure if i should start taking lovastatin or try to control it myself with a few diet changes. Has anyone out there ...