Can Lotrel cause bruising like popped vessels?

Anonymous

No it is not a side effect of Lotrel.-

I advice you to contact your Doctor ASAP.-

Take care now... Ok

Do the benefits of taking Lotrel outweigh the side effects?

Wanting to find the drawbacks of taking lotrel before i start taking it. Is it worth taking this medication, please let me know.

Does lotrel cause BPH symptoms?

I started lotrel to treat high blood pressure.Lotrel works well for my pressure,after two months I noticed BPH symptoms.I am 66 years old.

Lotrel - I want a natural way to reduce my hypertension?

I've been on lotrel for several years. I want to find a natural way (vitamins, diet, exercise, etc) to stop taking lotrel and other drugs. ...

Is there sulfa in lotrel?

I am taking a higher dose of lotrel now I have hives and my vision is blrued. What should i do. I am allergic to sulfa drugs would this have any ...

Medication - lotrel and hydrochlorothiazide, when should I get my electrolytes checked?

I have been put on lotrel twice a day and now getting ready to start on 12.5 mg of... hydrochlorothyazide. When should I get my electrolytes checked. ...