Can Lotrel cause bruising like popped vessels?

No it is not a side effect of Lotrel.-

I advice you to contact your Doctor ASAP.-

Take care now... Ok

Do the benefits of taking Lotrel outweigh the side effects?

Wanting to find the drawbacks of taking lotrel before i start taking it. Is it worth taking this medication, please let me know.

I have been taking lotrel 5/40 for at least 5 years. Beginning of Feb I was given the generic,?

... started getting dizzy, mostly at night or when lying down and getting up. Sometimes during the day. Doctor switched me back to the name brand and ...

Is there sulfa in lotrel?

I am taking a higher dose of lotrel now I have hives and my vision is blrued. What should i do. I am allergic to sulfa drugs would this have any ...

Medication - lotrel and hydrochlorothiazide, when should I get my electrolytes checked?

I have been put on lotrel twice a day and now getting ready to start on 12.5 mg of... hydrochlorothyazide. When should I get my electrolytes checked. ...