Can losartan give you panic ataks have had very bad reaction on them?

Hey loz,

Losartan is not shown to cause psychiatric difficulties such as panic attacks. That being said, what are the symptoms you are experiencing? It does affect heart rate and can cause dizziness, chest pain, lightheadedness to name a few side effects that might be similar to what you might experience from a panic attack.

If the symptoms are bothersome, consult your doctor. You may need to have your blood pressure checked and dosage adjusted.

Hope this helped,

Laurie