Can Loratadine be used for a drug that teens use to get high?

Loratadine is a drug that can be used to treat a variety of allergy symptoms, including runny, itchy nose; sneezing; and watery eyes. It works by blocking the action of histamine receptors in the body, which prevents the immune system reactions that cause allergy symptoms. Loratadine is now available without a prescription, and it comes in several forms.

Since the med is available as an OTC, it is perhaps not presumed that teens could use the drug/med to get high, but however would recommend that you seek advice from a doc/pharmacist for more accurate & professional info, hope this helps?