Can Kariva be used as an emergency contraceptive?

No Kariva would not work as emergency contraception. You need Plan B.

Should I switch off of Kariva?

I started taking Kariva this past month and I have been on it for 2.5 weeks. Lately, I have not been feeling myself at all (feeling sadder). ...

Light period/ spotting after I took an emergency contraceptive?

About a week ago, I took and emergency contraceptive (microgynon). After taking it I felt really tired and uneasy, but after a day the symptoms went ...

Emergency contraceptive?

I had protected sex but something happened to the condom but in the next two hours i took a emergency contraceptive I had symptoms and blood in my ...

Does the emergency contraceptive pill affect My period?

I have taken the emergency contraceptive pill after accidentally skipping a contraceptive pill, the previous month I skipped my period purposely. I ...

Am I pregnant? Took emergency contraceptive?

I ve been on nuvaring for a month, took it out as scheduled. The day I was scheduled to put a new ring in(the last day of my period), my boyfriend ...