Can kaletra capsule cause an infertity to a woman that desire to have a baby even while her doctors?

Firstly if you are pregnant you should be aware of this from http://www.drugs.com/kaletra.html

"..FDA pregnancy category C. Kaletra may be harmful to an unborn baby. HIV can be passed to the baby if the mother is not properly treated during pregnancy. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. Take all of your HIV medicines as directed to control your infection while you are pregnant. Kaletra can make birth control pills or patches less effective. Ask your doctor about using a non-hormone method of birth control (such as a condom, diaphragm, spermicide) to prevent pregnancy while taking Kaletra. You should not breast-feed while you are using Kaletra. Women with HIV or AIDS should not breast-feed at all. Even if your baby is born without HIV, you may still pass the virus to the baby in your breast milk."