Can Kadian be broken down to an injectable state & how do you do it?

Kadian

The medication comes in capsule form. It is taken by mouth, usually once or twice a day, around-the-clock.

Never crush, chew, or dissolve the capsules, as this would release a dangerous amount of morphine. It is also dangerous to inject this medication, as it contains inactive ingredients that can cause damage when injected directly into the bloodstream.

For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not increase your dose without your healthcare provider's approval. Do not suddenly stop taking Kadian, especially if you have taken it regularly for more than several weeks.

For more details please talk to you doctor who prescribed the med, be well & safe!

yes, u can crush the small beads with something and make them a powder mix with water and heat..its a long process of adding water and more heat and drawing a little at a time but after 15 or 20 min of this u should have a full barrell... and yes it makes u feel well... but i dont recommend doin it unless youre desperate bc its made not to be injected so on top of trying to turn into jelly it actually causes swelling and white splotches on the arm like heroin with a bad cut.