Can I use ZYLET eye drops for pinkeye?

No. You should not use Zylet without the recommendation of an eye specialist. Zylet contains loteprednol,a corticosteroid, which reduces inflammation (swelling) and tobramycin which is an antibiotic. You should see your pharmacist or doctor first.

Yes, you can, but only if you are having symptoms of a bacterial pink eye (heavy green/yellow drainage, spreads to both eyes quickly, etc). It won't have any effect on allergies or viral infections. I used Zylet for this condition recently, and the redness and pain was nearly all gone after using it for just 24 hours. If you take it without a doctor's direction, just be sure to research your condition and information about the medication thoroughly, and discontinue use if you don't notice any improvements within 48 hours, or start having side effects. Continue use until at least 2-3 days after infection has cleared. A little itchiness and burning is normal when using Zylet. You can use artificial tears to rinse it out as soon as 15 minutes after a dose.