Can I use zofran for nausea/vomiting in dog?

Perhaps you could, but best would be to talk to a veterinary doc.

Anonymous

I had a dog that was litterally dying years ago. Had gotten into neighbors garbage. Vet thought he ate plastic vomited for days until they gave up on him He had had plasma IV's & everything the vet could think of. Was 120lb German Shepard. I, as a last resort gave him Pepto Bismol, & believe it or not it worked for him! It saved his life! But would check with vet first. If you try this try using a syringe (without needle ofcourse) & have a big towel ready, because they don't like the taste at all! Good luck to you & your dog.